03

They reached their destination and was greet by everyone , they all were talking and enjoying when Mrs Camille Cullen came to Madison.
Madison knew Ryan may not like her , but he never disrespected her he just never wanted her , but respected his father .

"Hi, Madison , I want you to introduce you to some people come."  Saying that she dragged her to her table

There was people sitting there , she recognized Nicolas son Russell , she had met him once when she came at company.
No one knew about the contract except of people who were in that room that day.

And they can't tell others.

She notice a gorgeous women , she envy her body , she had got perfect curves her body was too perfect to be a reality ..

" This is Russell and his wife JenniferCamille introduced them .

Jennifer looked at her checking her out and gave a nasty smile , as if she was disgust with her body...

Well that hit Madison hard , after her breakup with Mike she had gone through a lot ... That included her body , for some reason she thought she wasn't perfect.

And today it was back...

"Can I have my wife , Ivory wants to meet her " Ryan took her away , rather dragged her from them and they headed towards a blond with same blue eyes which were currently filled with affection at Madison.
Ivory was happy finally her brother had someone he can rely on , he no more had to despise and build more hate for women , especially after what that bitch Jennifer did to him.

"Hey I finally get to meet you" ivory hugged Madison into bone crushing hug.

"Hi... Ivory pleasure is all mine"

"Oh... So he actually told you about me...hmm"
They chated for a long time

Mike approach Madison , she has been avoiding him since morning , what does he want now ... She thought.

"Can I have a dancehe asked her pulling his hands out for her

"Don't you have a wife to dance with"
"Yeah , and she is there dancing with your husband , so I thought I can have a. Dance with you"

Madison looked over stage and saw how Kylie and Ryan were dancing , laughing ... Something in her hitted hard she felt confused how she felt for Kylie , she wasn't a bad women .

She gave In and headed towards stage with Mike
Without uttering a single word , they started dance on her favourite song

Hold on I still want you
Come back I still need you
I will hold your hand and make it right
I promise to love you all my life