33

Ryan and Madison decided to stay at station and wait for Russell.
Ryan was pissed at another level , it was so evident on his face... The way his teeth were clenching, his jaw was tight and his eyes screamed his anger.
Madison could feel that anger, tension , frustration in the air, despite of what happened in the past she pull his hand in her snapping him out of his thoughts, his eyes became soft at looking his hand in between her palms. Putting her another hand over his chest she kissed his cheek, no matter what she knew she can never see him like this, she knew how bad his aggression was. He can be the worst man when anger took over his.
She placed her head over his shoulder and they were seated there for an hour when they saw few officers bringing Russell, his hands were at his back , handcuff was out on as he looked at Ryan in his eyes, for the first time he was looking him with hateredness.

Madison thought how many times was he actually looking at him like that. With so much hate, she couldn't believe Russell had always been nice to him, yet he did this.

After five minutes they found Nicolas , Jennifer who had tears in her eyes along with Chamelia making their way.
Ryan had already informed Ivory and James of what had happened and asked them to be at home.

"What is the matter, they didn't even told us?" Nicolas asked Ryan.
"Your beloved son tried to kill me and my wife oh not to forget he is always involve in a murder" Ryan replied with irritation and frustrated with the situation he was in.

Madison looked at Jennifer and for the first time she felt pitty for her, she felt bad for her. She looked at Chamelia, her eyes too we're teary, no wonder what was she going through seeing her son like this.

Madison stood there silently observing everyone and everything, she felt strange, it was so not good.... For past few weeks all she felt was being betrayed, pain, emotional trauma... And now this... Out of everyone it was Russell, they don't know weather he was involved in Diana's death or not, but he was definitely going to jail for attempt to murder.

Her head was spinning, she felt her blood pressure dropping, she took Ryan's hand in her and started rubbing her palms over him.

Ryan turn to look at what she was doing when he suddenly realized her body was going cold "fuck.. Madison sit here, baby come sit here"
He took her to seat nearby and started rubbing her palms, Nicolas ran towards water cooler and brought water for her.

"I guess you should go home child"
"No dad I am fine... It's just that it's too ... Oh god I don't know how to explain...."

"Ryan take her outside for some fresh air"
Ryan nodded at his father's order and after a minute or two he took Madison outside, they were standing near their car, she was seating at car's bonnet and he was standing there leaning over it.
Both of them were starting at sky, the moon was bright , illuminating whole earth with it's light. Bringing some light into this dark world.

Madison looked at Ryan , there was a lot of things running in her mind, she wanted sometime, time to think.... She wanted to be away from him, set herself free for sometimes.... She wanted to part her ways, but the love she had for him was so intense that it wasn't allowing her to do. For the first time Madison felt helpless, for the first time she didn't knew where her closer reside.
Her hair's at back of neck raised when she realized what would have happened if he would have been killed.... The fear of losing him was scaring her...
The man in front of her is the man she can never let go... Yet she knew she had to, suddenly a memory flashed in her mind, she remembered the day he first kissed her apart from their wedding.. at wedding it was just a peck but that day it was soft, full of love .

She found herself caressing his hair from the back, Ryan felt her hands digging inside the back of his hair , he turn to look at her, for his surprise she was too close, he could see those stone eyes were no more stone, they had emotions in them, he could see she was scared, it was the only emotion that was surrounding her the most.
He put his hands over her waist and pulled her down near him, she was still seated at car, the proximity of their closeness was killing them internally, kissing her forehead he assured her that nothing was going to be wrong " I promise, I won't let anyone come near you, I will always protect you"

Wish he knew what she truly was scared of... No matter what she was glad they were under the same sky....
He pushed her hair strand at back of her ears, Madison took that opportunity to come more near and slowly kissed his lips, giving him a peck she removed them, yet she didn't move , waiting for his response...
Ryan was too shocked to react at first kiss but when he realized she hadn't moved away, her nose was still touching his cheeks, her forehead was still touching his, he took a step near her and kissed her back, as they kissed sorrowful tears made their way down from her eyes to his lips, he tasted her tears... He could feel her worry, her depressed state.. he could feel how bad she must be feeling about these past several days.
He kissed her assuring her ....
"I promise love, I will make everything normal... I am sorry for putting through this but I LOVE YOu Madison, I had Fallen for you"  he breathed out his feelings near her lips.
All she could say was "I wished"

Ryan didn't react to her reply, he didn't wanted to go deep into this conversation and pulling her down from car's bonnet he wiped her tears away , adjusted her hair properly took out his handkerchief and rubbed her lips , as her lipstick was already all over it.

As they turn around to see Jennifer standing there her eyes were full of tears and she ran inside.

...............
A/n
Sorry guys for late updates... But here we go.. I hope you enjoy this chapter , what do you think about Diana' s murder and what about Jennifer... How is she going to react over what she saw ?...

Sorry for any kind of typo mistake/error it's a rough draft.