Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

"I need your help but Tiana needs it more. She's in serious danger." Ciara said and that got Tyler's attention. He faced her fully, thinking the worst has happened.

"What do you mean? What happened to Tiana, where is she?!" He snapped, standing up on his feet so abruptly, it scared Ciara and everyone on the table.

"Hey man, calm." Joel held his hand, then looked at Ciara. "Ciara, what is going on?" He asked.

"Tiana is in serious problem. King is hurting her so bad and I can't take it anymore. I just had to voice out." She said. Tyler's fist clenched and he felt my blood getting hotter. He was mad.

He will pay!

"Why do you suddenly care? Wasn't this your plan the whole time?" Ada snapped at Ciara.

"It was an harmless plan to make sure Tiana never experienced something I didn't experience. It was stupid, I know but I was bitter. She was getting the life she so deserved, a life I never had and I got bitter. I thought a collaboration with King would get her back to her senses. I never wanted to hurt her. She's my sister. I had no idea King had other plans." Ciara said.

"What do you mean?" Tyler growled out at her. She sighed looking down. He braced myself for what he was about to hear.

"King tortures her every day, he does terrible things to her..." Ciara trailed off and everyone looked at Tyler. He was red. His veins were popping out of this body.

"Tyler..." Kelvin called, trying to tell him to calm down.

"What kind of torture?" He asked through gritted teeth. Ciara was hesitant and that seemed to piss him off the more.

"Tyler, you have gotta..." Lyla started.

"Shut the fück up!" He snapped at her, shutting her up immediately and faced Ciara. He trapped her wrist and began to twist it, causing Ciara to groan in agony."I asked you a question and you had better answer me or you won't like what I'm gonna do to you." He growled out.

"He hits her...and rapes her, everyday and injects drugs into her system." Ciara cried out of pain. Tyler dropped Ciara's hand so abruptly and stepped back, shocked and pissed off all at once.

That bastard is touching the love of my life?!

"What?!" It came out in a whisper from his mouth.

"Oh my God!" Zaria clasped her hand over her mouth. Joel knew immediately that Ciara's revelation triggered something so he pulled her to himself for a hug, stroking her hair and whispering some things to her.

"This is bad. We've gotta do something." Charles said.

"I can't wait anymore." Tyler said, grabbed his phone on the table and began to run. Everyone new where he was headed to.

"Tyler! Stop!" Charles screamed trying to catch up with him but Tyler had gone.

"Fück!" Kelvin cussed.

"He's going to get himself killed." Ciara said.

"Stating the obvious now are we?!" Lyla snapped at her. She ran her fingers through her hair. "We have gotta do something, ASAP!" She added.

"I'm already putting a call through to my sister." Zaria said.

"I'll call my dad. He can get us through to the commissioner of police. We need to get them here now. It's time we tell our parents, it's the only shot we've got. We don't have much time left. " Ada told them.