Chapter 29- Finale.

Tiana's POV

He was right.

When I woke up by 5:30am the next morning, he wasn't there. The bed was empty and I felt the sadness swell in my chest. I heard voices downstairs and rushed out of bed, hoping he was there, praying silently that I would see him one last time, to tell him good bye again.

I opened the door and rushed down. Everyone was seated. I looked around, hoping to sight him, but he wasn't there. He was gone. Joel was the first person to see me. He stood up and everyone followed suit. I felt the tears drop when he neared me.

"Is he really gone?" I asked him even though I knew the dreaded answer.

"Tiana, it's going to be okay..." He said calmly.

"He's gone, isn't he?" My voice chocked in my neck as tears fell from my eyes. Joel Sighed as he pulled me in for a hug. Everyone came in and tried to calm me.

He's gone, he's really gone

****
Third Person POV

By 7:00am, the hair stylists and makeup artists were already in the house. The colour code of the valedictory service was red, white and black. The hair stylist had styled Ada's hair into a low bun with side parting, white bridal pins adorning the hair, beautifully and her make up was in motion.

Lyla had also styled her hair into a pony tail, a human hair weave fixed with her hair to make the pony long to her back. The hair stylists was now on Tiana and Zaria while Ada and Lyla did their make up. From the corner of Tiana's eyes, she could see Zaria looking at her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zaria touched her hand. Tiana gave her a small smile.

"I still want to believe this is a dream." Tiana replied.

"Tyler leaving or us finally leaving secondary school?" She asked.

"Both. The latter would have been more real if he was here. I really miss him" Tiana told her and she nodded.

"I understand love, we all do. We will help you get through this. I will personally help you get through this." She assured me, Tiana nodded. "Let's enjoy today. Prom is in the night so today would be fun. Promise me you will have fun." She said.

"I'll try." Tiana chuckled.

"That's still something so I'll take it." She squeezed my hand. Tiana tried to concentrate on the celebration of today. Zaria saw that her friend was struggling and she felt sad. Today was going to be a good that would chase all the blues away. She could feel.

Soon they were done with both hair styling and makeup and they started to dress. Ada's gown was a red velvet body con gown that hugged her slim body in the right places. It was long and it flowed to the floor. The neckline was adorned with silver beads. It was basically a simple long sleeve gown with silver strap heels and silver clutch.