6

Seokjin stopped his KIA red SUV and checked the time. The plane with his lover and his brothers is going to be here in thirty minutes so Seokjin has enough time to have a coffee.

Rest of their flight is okay, it is short so Yoongi is still dazed from him medicine. Namjoon is holding his hand and also he can always squeezed his head in a gap between his and Namjoon's seat to look behind them where are sitting his other hyungs. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook have never spend much time with him so he is also a stranger for them but they still find him quite cute. Only Hoseok and Namjoon spend a bit more time with Yoongi and also they are the oldest brothers but it means that they are really stressed right now. All responsibilities are laying on their shoulders.

Seokjin is sipping his favorite hot cappuccino and goes to a gate to wait for Namjoon. After a while he spotted his tall and handsome boyfriend and also his handsome brothers. Then he spotted a small boy holding Namjoon's hand and squealed. So this is the youngest Kim?! Seokjin has never seen him and he cant wait. Namjoon saw Seokjin and waved to him. He gently squeezed Yoongi's small hand and started to pull him behind himself. He kissed Seokjin on cheeks and smiled. He is tired but Seokjin always make everything better.

"So who is this little kitten?"

Seokjin bends down a bit so he is as high as Yoongi.

"Hello, I am Seokjin, and you?"

Yoongi hides behind Namjoon and cautiously watches this new man. Namjoon shakes his head a bit and Seokjin stopped trying to touch him. They got their bags and head in the car. The SUV is very crowded with seven people inside so Yoongi has to sit on Hoseok's lap. They arrived to Seokjin's and Namjoon's house and start to take their bags out of the car. Seokjin unlocked front door of their big house and they walked inside. Namjoon takes Yoongi in a bathroom and changed his wet diaper and then they go in a living room where is sitting everyone. Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook have to stay here so they can figure out what to do with Yoongi. They should decide together but first Namjoon has to explain what is wrong with Yoongi.

"So the situation with Yoongi is very serious. His old therapist, doctor Sang, told us that he is suffering from heavy depressions, anxiety disorder and eating disorder. Also he is a little which means that he has something called little space where he is feeling good and carefree like a little child."

Everyone is staring on him and then on Yoongi who is sucking on string of his hoodie. Namjoon turned on the TV to distract him and Seokjin tries to move closer to Yoongi but the boy climbs into Namjoon's lap.

"No one knows when or if will our mom wake up."

Taehyung said and look on his brothers. They all think on the same thing. Which one of them can take care of autistic Yoongi who has so many problems? None of them. They all have their own lives and careers and they don't want to stop doing what they are doing to care about Yoongi. He isn't their problem.

"We all know that we cant take care of him, we should find a facility for people like him."

Seokjin is staring on them in disbelief and can't find his words. They are his brothers! They are here to protect their little brother to save him from the cruel world. Seokjin glanced on the small boy and shakes his head no. He can't let them do this to Yoongi. Not after what happened before. Seokjin feels tears in his eyes and whimpers. His memories are running back, memories about his dead brother.