14

Seokjin's life isn't in danger anymore but he is in coma. The blood loss was significant but he received a blood transfusion and now Namjoon only needs to wait for him to wake up.

He is saving his vacation days because Seokjin will need help with recovery. It means that he gets to cleaning the house after four days. It is Saturday and Namjoon woke up early. He went to buy every possible cleaning supply to clean the living room and then came back in the empty house. It is clear that they need a new carpet but that can wait. Namjoon frowned on the red stains on one of the couch's pillows and picked it up to take it in a dry cleaner where they could get rid of it. However as soon as he picked up the pillow, he forgot about the stains because of dozens of pills raining down on the floor. He recognized them as Yoongi's pills and gasped. He wasn't taking his medicine!

Namjoon starts to collect the pills and realized that he must be hiding them for many days. Namjoon is scrubbing the floor and cleaned Seokjin's blood. Then he sat down on the floor, surrounded by cleaning supplies and thinks about his discovery. He doesn't know what to do about it. Yoongi is gone, Seokjin is in coma and he is so tired of everything. No one tells you what being a big brother to someone as Yoongi means.

Namjoon lay down and stares on the white ceiling of their living room. The problem isn't when will Seokjin wake up, the problem is how is he going to take the news about Yoongi. He sighed and closed his eyes. Everything is just one huge mess. His mom's condition isn't getting better, Seokjin is in coma and Yoongi is locked in a mental hospital. Namjoon needs to ask his mom so badly, he needs to know the truth. Did she abuse Yoongi?

He is trying to remember if she has hit him in front of rest of her sons. From this perspective, he can say that she was acting strange few times. Namjoon opened his eyes and feels mad at himself. His mom worked so hard to give them the best life, he can't judge her. She was working and taking care of Yoongi, that must have been hard. On the other hand why did she never tell them that Yoongi is in such deep troubles? They should have helped him earlier and Namjoon can only hope that Yoongi is getting the help he needs.