20

Sejin doesn't understand it. Hoseok and Yoongi are brothers?! They don't look like brothers and the fact that Yoongi hid behind Sejin also isn't making their relationship clear.

"Yoongi, come here!"

Hoseok isn't just mad, they were dying with terrible worries and now the boy is standing there alive and looking unharmed. Yoongi stays hidden behind Sejin and clutches the man's shirt.

"You will send me away again!"

Sejin hears tears in Yoongi's voice and he is ready to protect the boy. If Hoseok hurts Yoongi, then Sejin will kick him out of his house. Hoseok stomped his feet and yelled on top of his lungs. He ran out of the house and called Namjoon. In few minutes the oldest brother arrived and someone is in the car with him.

You wouldn't say that Seokjin was stabbed and close to death from the way he quickly jumped out of the car and runs inside the house.

"Yoongi!"

The boy looked up with wide eyes and sees Seokjin running toward him with open arms. Yoongi doesn't know if Seokjin still wants him but then he is engulfed in a tight hug. Seokjin kissed the top of his head few times and then pulled him away from his body to check if he isn't injured. Seokjin's hands are frantically roaming over Yoongi's body and then he calmed down after seeing that he is okay. There isn't even one single scratch on him.

"Yoongi, don't run away from me ever again!"

Seokjin hugs him again and then looked at Sejin.

"Thank you! Thank you so much."

Sejin nodded and doesn't know if this is Yoongi's brother too. Seokjin grabs Yoongi's hand and stood up.

"Namjoon, call the police that they don't need to look for him any longer."

Seokjin kissed Yoongi on the forehead and holds his small hand tighter. Sejin cleared his throat and asked who is Seokjin. He wants to make sure that Yoongi is in good hands. The handsome man introduced himself as Namjoon's boyfriend and Yoongi's caregiver. Hoseok and Namjoon glanced on Seokjin but they won't argue with him, not here and not right now. Seokjin thanked Sejin again and leads Yoongi in their car. Namjoon is driving while the two cuddle on the backseat and Yoongi is asleep again. Seokjin is still hugging him as if he is going to disappear again.

When they arrived Namjoon picked Yoongi up and carried him inside their house. Seokjin doesn't care about Namjoon watching him how he is tucking Yoongi in their big bed. Seokjin kissed Yoongi on the forehead and then turned on the small lamp in corner of their bedroom so the dark room won't scare the little one. Seokjin silently closed the door of their bedroom and goes to take a shower. Namjoon is unsure and stands in the hallway in front of the door of their bedroom. He hears the sounds of the running water coming from the bathroom. Few months ago he would join Seokjin but right now something is telling him that this isn't the best time.

Seokjin took a shower and then goes in their bedroom. Yoongi is sleeping curled into a small ball and sucks on his thumb. The boy has no idea that Seokjin did some serious shopping trip and now has everything for his little. They had some things before but these days Seokjin is starting to work on Yoongi's room. He doesn't have the intention to let someone else decide about the boy, he simply moved Yoongi in his house and heart and everyone needs to deal with it.

Seokjin takes a pacifier and gently pushed the rubber teat between Yoongi's pouty lips. He immediately starts to suck on it and his wet thumb can rest. Seokjin doesn't know when or if Yoongi can feel better and get rid of at least one of his problems but he knows that no matter what, he is going to be here for him and help him.