9✖heartless

(She is so pretty i cant😩)

Elsy's pov

Dante: soo when you finally gonna hang out with me?

Elsy: mmm not sure im always busy working

Dante: you stay workin

Elsy: i like to keep busy

Dante: aight. lmk next time we can hang i really wanna get to know you in person

Elsy: hmmm okay what about tonight. lets go to the bar with my bestfriend and her man

Dante: aightt bet!

I just smiled like an idiot as i locked my phone.

"Ooo whos the guy that got you all smiley and shit." Alo smirked as she cleaned off a few of the tables.

"The guy from last week. He wants to hang out. So hes coming with us to the bar if thats okay with you."

"Oh shit." She cheered as the bell rang signaling that a customer has entered the taqueria.

"Hello welcome to ja-" oh hell no.

He is not allowed to just walk back into my life.

"Hey Elsy." Oscar grinned.

"Oscar you cant just do that." I scooted away from him to create a big space between us.

"Elsy i already said sorry." He groaned as he stood up from the concrete.

Right now we were in the back of the taqueria trying to work things out.

Not much to work out if you ask me.

We werent together and i was talking to a new guy.

"How can you just ghost on me for two months? You said nothing. Not even one text." I shook my head at him.

"I was going through some shit." He sighed as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his grey pants.

"So that means you ghost on me for 2 months. No heads up that you wanted to be alone? No nothing?" I shook my head as i just stared at the ground.

"Elsy." He sighed. "Im sorry. I promise i wont ghost on you like that again." He frowned as he sat next to me again.

"Yeah i know it wont happen again cause whatever we got going on is over." I said as i glanced at him.

"Bruh stop playin." Oscar groaned.

"Im not. Im fucking serious." I now stood up.

"You left me in the dust. I was sad because i thought you wanted nothing to do with me. And now that im talking to someone new you wanna jump back into my life and expect to get your place back? Nah." I shook my head.

"Wait. Hold the fuck up." Oscar stood up so quick. "You talking to some pussy ass bitch?" He glared at me.

I just nodded my head avoiding eye contact. Looking at him just made me soft.

He just laughed at me. "Aight so you gonna move on just like that?" He shook his head at me. "Damn. I didn't know you was a slut like that."

"A slut? Fuck you dude! I was crying over you while you probably fucked bitches every day." I was on the verge of crying.

He has never treated me like this.

True fucking colors.

"Yeah you right. I was." He laughed in my face. How dare he call me a slut.

I just stared at him and blinked a couple times to push back the tears.

He was being so heartless.

"I should have never fucked with you! You aint shit Oscar!" I faced my back towards him as i tried drying my eyes.

"Whatever slut." He spat as he walked away.

Elsy: im sorry dante. maybe we can hang another time. something came up sorry:(

Dante: aww dont stress. I hope you are okay though

"Elsy i am so fucking pissed!" Alo stormed into the apartment all mad.

"Why whats up?"

"I just saw Oscar and Amanda at the mall." She tossed her purse on the couch.

"Those stupid bitches." She said throwing her shoes off.

"Honestly Amanda is fake for that. How is she gonna do us like that?" She crossed her arms.

"Us?" I question her.

"Well i know you liked him hella and you my main bitch so this affects me too." She pouted as she sat closer to me.

"I love you and we dont need them in our lives." She laughs.

It scared me that i had no reaction.

-spookysblock