35✖chorizo & eggs

(If i didnt mention already... these chapters will be a lot shorter bc i want it to be formatted into small parts of Oscar's life as he moves on from Elsy. So dont mine the shortness:(( buttttttt it gets better i promise.)

Oscar's pov

I let out a groan once i woke up to a huge ass headache.

Thats when i noticed the girl next to me.

Her hair was so tangled i couldn't even see her face.

I groan as i get out of bed and put on some pants.

How drunk was i? How did i even get home?

After i zipped up the girl yawned causing me to look up at her.

"Hey you got any a- OH MY GOD." She shouted as she covered herself with the blanket.

I winced in pain as my headache increased due to her yelling. She got me fuck up.

"What the hell was that?" I roll my eyes and look back at her. My face immediately dropped once i realized it was....

Oh my gosh... i am literally so stupid.

"Eva?" I choked as she uncovered a used condom buried in the sheets.

I just fucked Elsy's cousin.

(Eva)

"Did we really just?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"We must've been hella drunk." I scratched the back of my head as i rummaged through a drawer to grab the aspirin.

"Here." I handed the bottle to her. "I'll go make food. You do whatever you need." I awkwardly walked out of the room.

I walked over to the kitchen and ended up making chorizo and eggs. I was still trying to process all of this in my head.

I went out last night. I guess i got so fucked up that i got hone with another girl.

"Good morning sunshine." Vincent walked into the house with Alondra by his side.

"Hey." I nod as i set up the plates for Eva and I.

"So who did you take home last night? The guys kept mentioning it." Vincent smirked.

"Oh uh..." i laugh nervously. "Nobo-"

"Hey is it okay if i wear one of your shirts?" Eva walked into the kitchen with my shirt as an oversized dress. Reminded me of Elsy when she wore my clothes.

Fuck. I need to move on.

I looked over at Vincent and Alondra as both of their jaws dropped.

"Eva?" Alo yelled.

"Oh hi." Eva's eyes grew big.

"Wow... family first really don't mean shit to you." Alo glared at her.

"We were drunk. Dont get mad at her." I sigh.

"Does it look like i care?" Ali glared at me. "Elsy is really never taking you back."

"Well she never was considering she ghosted me." I chuckled.

"Whatever." Alo shook her head as she stormed out. Vincent obviously following her to try and calm her down.

"I am gonna get so much shit at the family functions now." Eva shook her head as she sat down to eat.

I didn't say anything.

"Thank you for dropping me off." Eva smiled at me as i pulled up to her apartment.

"No problem." I gave her a grin as she stepped out.

Then i drove off so i could handle some Santo business.

Maybe forgetting about Elsy and moving on will be easy.

-spookysblock

Ayeeee