43✖clueless as a mf

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"Hello." Juliette waved at Oscar.

He came with me to help pick her up from school.

"Hi." Oscar spoke softly.

"Im hungry." Her attention from Oscar changed to the idea of food.

I laughed as i watched Oscar carry her to the car.

Then he started driving my car. Whats with guys refusing to let the girl drive? We aint reckless.

"Lets go to my house. I can cook." Oscar gestured.

"Ok." I nodded along as i stared down at my lap.

Then it got awkwardly quiet.

"So i talked to Javier. He is willing to give Eva another chance."

"Really?" Oscar looked at me.

"Yeah. I called him out on the entire thing. I'm sorry it caused problems."

"Its all good Elsy."

"The last thing i need right now is stress." I let out a sigh.

"Why? Whats wrong?"

"Stuff for the boutique." I sigh. "Theres a lot that goes into owning a store. But sometimes i think i stress myself out too much."

"Thats for sure." He laughed. "But hey.. if you ever need me to take care of Juliette. I'm willing to do it."

"Yeah of course. Im really happy you want to be an involved father. Its strange for me to see since i've never had one." I shake my head.

"I'm proud to be her father." He grinned.

Then we arrived at his place.

Juliette was already falling asleep.

"She can sleep in my room if you want." Oscar led us to his room which was invaded with hella makeup and Eva's clothes.

I carefully laid her on the center of the bed and left it open.

"So how are things going for you? I heard you got a job as a mechanic?" I grin up at him as he tells me all about it.

We talked for a solid hour. It felt good to just talk.

I feel like i can never do that with anyone else. I hate talking about my problems to people because who wants to listen to other people's problems when you have your own? But with Oscar... its like he wants to hear my problems so he can help me.