6

Previously:

"So what do you want to do first?"

You chose:

*Ask more about the gangs and general information you will need to run everything*

Next:

"If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right. Please teach me how to run this gang properly!" - You turned to your proud gang members who smiled back at you.

"Right this way." - One of them lead the way - "Unfortunantely we'll have to clean that office if we want to find every file needed..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

100 years later (jk, 10 hours):

"WE FINALLY DID IT!" - Everyone shouted before slumping into the ground from all the work.

Looking around the place looked almost new and not just inside the office. While you and the highest members searched for important files and organized the office, the other members decided to clean the headquarters themselves for a 'new start'. Of course none of them had ever done that kind of job or anything close to it so the place ended up looking like a half assed fortress with pieces of wood and fabric laying around the walls and ceiling... But you still had yet to see it.

"Alright. So first things first. Kid named our group after himself, currently we are named 'Kid Pirates'. Would you like to change the name?" - Your 'right hand' asked.

"Definitely! Hmm... a name... what could possibly-Rebirth Miracles!" - You shouted, starts beaming in your eyes.

"Uhmm... Maybe give it a little more thought?" - The guys shivered with the name but kept their smiles on.

"Birth-"

"Anything but birth!"

"Avengers!"

"Already taken."

"Knights in shinning armor!"

"We're anything but that..."

"Lost Boys-Bad Boys-Night Boys-Dark Knights-BATMAN MINIONS-GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!" - You shouted in a hyped moment before giving them a smug look - "NO-NO- I know!... Boy Scouts."

"I want Kid back..."

"Ok ok I'll think of something else!" - You gave in to peer pressure - "Hmm... how about 'The Unknown'?"

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Seems legit." - After that everyone agreed that it was the best option at least for now - "Now that we have a name let's move on to our business, what we'll show you are mainly contracts still to sign, shipments and merch, then we'll go over some accords between rival gangs and territory maps."

"OH- I made a new allie while I was out!" - You raised your head smiling proudly of your accomplishment.

"W-With which gang?" - The boys didn't seem to know how to take the news.

"The Straw Hats." - The room went silent for a few seconds before everyone started cheering.

"That's excelent news! They've been one of our biggest threats so far. Kid was always mad that they didn't care about territory limits and always trespassed. Now we don't need to worry about that anymore!"

"W-Well, we didn't make it official on paper, but they know who I am and we've created a new friendship so I think there shouldn't be a problem." - You explained recalling the few but great moments you had with them.