18

Previously:

A silent tear fell down your cheek. You didn't know what to do at this point...

You chose:

*???*

Next:

You dried your tears, a sudden burst of cofidence inside you denying the negative emotions to take over you any longer, giving up was not an option!

There had to be a way, a way to get the papers back, a way to uncover the truth, a way to catch the thief...

A thought popped into your head: Surveilance cameras!

You knew Law had them. He had to have them, he had the safest headquarters, he ran the most mysterious gang, he was knwon as the master of undetected crimes, and yet someone had managed to break in...

But not undetected, on purpose...

The high danger didn't allow you to make any big moves, along with Law's gang and himself keeping an eye on you, you had to stay low for now, but not immovable.

You waited a few hours inside your room, not that you could go out, your were locked, but it also provided you time and privacy to further develop your plan. You tried finding more clues about te thief, to no vail... Forcing your brain to use your memory, you sketched a bad first attempt at mapping the headquarters, you only got the main halls you used on a daily basis.

When it was time for dinner you went with Penguin who came to get you this time, you played your good girl part and did no trouble for him, for what you had planned came after dinner...

You ate at a normal-slow pace, wanting to be one of the last to leave.

"Is today's food not to your liking?" - A deep familiar voice came from the side, a shadow of a giant man swallowed you.

"N-N-No! I mean yes! W-Wait-How do I e-even?!" - Your brain melted at the gentle touch of your lover, who unexpectedly slided closer to you.

Law watched you in amusement with an arm supporting his resting head and a small smirk on his lips as you used exaggerated arm movements to help with your twisting and turning of words, losing yourself in other subjects back and forth...

He shut you up with a kiss.

"I wish you'd do that from the beginning." - You confessed, cheeks burning bright in embarrassement.

"I like hearing your clumsy rambles, I think it makes you look cute." - The two of you exchanged warm smiles before diving in for another kiss - "Let's go back to my room."

Although you were happy to hear him invite you over it also ment as a small set back on your plan...

"I..." - You gulped before answering.

Answers you can choose from:

1 - Accept the invitation

2 - Deny the invitation and proceed with the plan

A/N: This will affect how you learn who the thief is so choose carefully! :)

(P.S. if it helps, both have bad endings xD)

 if it helps, both have bad endings xD)