17

Previously:

Since it was left unlocked, you just tossed the bag inside and went back to Shachi so you'd go to lunch.

You chose:

*???*

Next:

During lunch you couldn't help the creeping feeling of being watched in distance, not just by Law whose wandering eyes always seemed to end up on you for whatever new reason he found, but also by someone unknown... 

It was very unpleasant and persistent, some gang members even noticed it too but once the attention was on it it simply disappeared. You hurried yourself to finish lunch and go to your room, your safe place.

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone ______-chan?" - Penguin, beside Shachi, asked in concern.

"Yes, don't worry." - You waved them off in a confident manner but as soon as the door was closed and locked you threw yourself back on the bed.

That's when you felt something poking your back, you didn't know what it could be, the bed appeared to be empty just before. Sitting up you scratched your back in the pained zone and turned around.

Behind you was a small rock with a tiny paper wrapped around it with a thin elastic to help it keep in place. You opened it with curiosity!

"Curiosity klled the cat..." - It read.

You didn't understand at first, your thoughts went back to the bag with the book and papers. You remembered throwing it on the bed before leaving for lunch, now where was it?...

Looking around in panick you saw your bag, empty, tossed on the floor near the only big window in the room with te same book you 'borrowed' on the side, closed. Upon inspecting closer you saw the lock was open but the glass was closed to look like it had remained locked just like the other smaller window.

You took the book in your hands crouching down while observing the floor to see no footprints. The almost nonexistent smell of burnt caught your attention and brought you closer to the small trash can a bit further on the side, in the corner.

Inside were burned papers. Quickly you opened the book to see that there were indeed ripped pages, ones that could be found in the trash can... Placing the book down and taking a few pages out of the can you analized each one and concluded the only burned ones were from te book, the maps of the headquarters remained lost... or rather, had been stolen.

You gritted your teeth, not wanting to make any alarming sound at the moment, but all you wanted was to scream and cry for what the person did and for your lack of caution in keeping these documents safe.

A silent tear fell down your cheek. You didn't know what to do at this point...

Answers you can choose from:

1 - Cry

2- Tell Law

3 - Ask for gang member's help

4 - ???

5 - Ask for Hawkin's help

6 - Ask for Straw Hat's help

7 - Sleep on the subject

A/N: Risky routes tend to risky endings, be careful! :) 

Hope you guys are liking the story so far ;)