11

Note: Idk if you saw my previous update today but I made a mistake and put Monet instead of Lami, the girl you're jealous of and doesn't look very friendly unless in front of Law is Lami! xD

Previously:

"Oh my... really? Let's test that out..." - He walked to his bed and sat - "Strip."

You chose:

*Strip and cover yourself shyly*

Next:

You openned your mouth a few times but always ended up closing it, wanting to explain what you actually menat with the words 'I'll do anything' yet not too sure of yourself if that would be in your best interest right now...

You turned around feeling your face burn from the heaviness of his stare. Slowly, and afraid of revealing your body, you took off your clothes, making sure to fold them quietly to make more time. You held them in your arms protecting your bare breasts but did not make a move to turn.

"I-I-I-I'm done..." - Your body trembled in the cold air, self awareness only making it worse.

"I can see that. Turn." - His voice wasn't cold or sarcastic anymore, this time he sounded serious but in a good way that reassured you.

You groaned in embarrassement, taking your time to interiorize some fake confidense into yourself... 

You were too slow, as you took your first step to the side Law pulled on your arm so you'd face him, completely unprotected, with your clothes fallen to the floor.

Inserucity took over your fragile mind and your hands quickly came in to help hide your most sensitive body parts, but Law wasn't having it. He held your hands on each side of your hips with a gentle grip and stared up at your face.

He said no words, making you worried of his blank stare over your body. You couldn't help avoiding his eyes and shutting yours in fear...

"I never thought you'd actually do it, ______-ya." - Him calling you by your name made youhapy for some reason and you openned fearful your eyes - "Up until now you've crossed lines no one ever has. From this point on you belong only to me, your body, heart and mind are mine, there's no backing out... Are you ready to be severely punished and rewarded for your acts, kitten?"

A sadistic yet sexy smile grew on his lips, showing his perfect white teeth. This man was the embodiment of an evil god, a god you could not deny physically and mentally, your only fate was to worship him and let him do as he wished with you...

"Y-Y-Yes!" - Your eyes closed themselves and your teeth bit into your lower lip from anticipation, at the same time a drop rolled itself down your inner thigh.

Law's sharp eyes cough this and he too bit his lower lip before eyeing your face, his mind wondering just how far he'd go, how far you'd beg him to go...

"Sit." - You did as he ordered, sitting on the floor between his spred legs - "I have a job for you kitten, if you succeed I'll give you a well deserved treat."

Your flushed face shut itself down, not being able to speak due to passed max level limits of embarrassement, so you nodded instead and leaned in closer.

Your fingers approached his black boxers, insecure of how to do this... Law waited patientely for his kitten with a sweet caring smile on his face, one he'd definitely hide if she glanced at him.

Once you were able to touch the thin fabric hiding his bulging member, which you could clearly see the size and shape through, you pulled it down slowly revealing his big dick.