chapter 2 🧡

Previously
" Wait..w-what," you said confused
" It's not 2019 Y/N it's 3000" he laughed with his tail swaying side to side.
"W-what h..how " you tried to say
Suddenly everything went black ...
_______________________________________
Y/N POV
I tried opening my eyes but I was quickly stopped by a sudden brightness coming from the window beside me I sat up from the chair I was lying on and looked around the room, it was empty at least you thought it was, not caring to look behind you.
"You're awake !, Finally" you heard someone say from behind you.
"J-Jimin? You asked turning to confirm your answer you were correct he stood there with a cute smile and he's blonde hair nearly covering his eyes
" I'll go get the nurse so she can check you and make sure your ok," he said nicely before going towards the door
" N-no don't l-leave me " you tried to say grabbing his hand as he walked past the chair.
"But Y/N the nurse needs to make sure you're okay," he said frowning slightly
You didn't know where you are and the last thing you wanted was to be left alone.
"Please stay I don't want to be alone," you said quietly looking down to the floor
He let out a sigh,
" Fine I'll text namjoon to get the nurse," he said pulling out his phone.
" Namjoon?"
"He's one of my friends," he said smiling. You nodded and lied back down.
JIMIN POV

After the extremely annoying conversation with namjoon I told Y/N that they will be coming in 5min she only nodded I continued to scroll through my phone it was very silent

"J-Jimin" Y/N spoke breaking the silence.
"Yes?" I replied looking up from my phone.
" Do you have a lot of friends?" she asked quietly.
"I guess you can say that I have a small group of friends but we are all very close" I explained
"What are their names," she asked sitting up slowly from the chair.
"Well there's soekjin Hyung but we call him Jin Hyung his a cat hybrid, we all are. He has brown hair and he's the oldest out of all of us he is super friendly and a great cook almost like a second dad to us, then there's yoongi hyung, he has mint coloured hair he can be a bit cold or come across as mean but his really nice if you are close to him. Then it's namjoon hyung he has blonde hair like me except he has more brown roots than me he's basically the one in charge most of the time since he's the most responsible he's also very nice and funny and he has the cutest dimples, then it's jhope Hyung but we call him hobi he has dark red hair, he is very bubbly always making us laugh, then it's me Jimin, then it's v he has blue hair he is very chill but he can be crazy sometimes and he has a very nice smile then lastly it's jungkook he's the youngest he has brown hair he's very sweet and generally nice to be around i-"
Y/N POV
Jimin was about to continue when the door opened showing a boy who I guess was namjoon and the nurse.
" How are u feeling Y/N," she asked scanning my body.
"I'm fine, thanks," I said smiling.
"You'll be ok to go home but we will need to phone your parents, do you know their numbers ."
You shook your head no, come to think about it you forgot all about your parents, did you even have parents you thought to yourself before getting interrupted.
" Do you know where your parents are ?" She said concerned
You shook your head once again no, from the corner of your eyes you could see jimin and namjoon sharing worried yet confused faces.
"Y/N are your parents alive," she asked changing from her sweet voice to a mildly harsher one
" I-i don't know " I looked down as I tried to cover up the fact that tears were rolling off my cheeks.
From the corner of my eyes, I could see Jimin's ears laying flat on his hair and he's tail not moving.
" Well Y/N you need a place to live, you need a home," she said sweetly
" She can stay with me"
We turned our heads to see him smiling.
Jimins ears perked up
" Jimin are you sure, " the nurse said raising her eyebrow
" Yes I'm sure," he said smiling
"Y/N do you want to live with Jimin"
I nodded eagerly, it wasn't like I and a choice and Jimin seem like a nice person and I trust him.
" Ok then let me finish checking her up then you can go," she said smiling
_______________________________________
A/N
sorry I took long to post this chapter I was super busy studying for my end of year test so sowwyyyy I'll be posting more regularly 💜852 words💜
😋