Eleventh Service

He stared at his master horrified. They may have gone foreplay, oral or hand job or any other things that the blue-haired don't recalled but never in a matter of short time that they would actually do this.

It scared him.

very deeply.

He heard his friends back in collage that the first time always hurts. Now he felt like hiding in a hole for the next couple of days.

When did that black-haired rubbed his awful pun-ness on him?

He couldn't recall when as he snapped back into reality feeling his body being carried in mid-air. He raised his delicate eyebrows up as well and snapped his head at his master who had a deep level of lust on his handsome face.

Kuroko gulped inaudibly as he put up his usual emotionless face but it was starting to crack pieces by pieces by the fear that was seeping through the blue-haired's surface. He hid his face with his pale cold hands as Akashi slowly walked into his room, the sexual tension growing by each step he took.

The redhead, truth be told he was virgin as well. Both of them to be exact that made Akashi smiled inside.

He was going to take it easy but sooner or later he will begin his punishment with Kuroko after that. He looked down at his sweet innocent angel, he was truly an angel in his mismatched eyes.

Ever since they were young.

When Kuroko felt himself being placed against the the all too familiar mattress he quickly curled his body in a fatal position as he peeked one eye open to see his master staring at him. Akashi licked his lips slowly but surely that made the blue-haired stared agape at him for a while before burying his head to the fluffy pillows and grunt out in distaste.

He wasn't prepared for this punishment. He thought it was another spank routine on the behind while being tied on his hands and ankles.

"Tetsuta look at me." He heard his master ordered and felt something deep onto the large bed. He removed his hands from face and looked up slowly to see the redhead smirking lustfully at him.

Another swallow.

"Don't worry Tetsuya, It'll hurt at first...then you'll start begging for more." He mumbled the last part as he climbed towards the blue-haired and hovered above him. Kuroko felt his face heat up by the closeness, until now he was still not used to the amazing warmth and soothing strawberry scent of his master.

"Please Akashi-kun, anything but this." He pleaded silently as he felt his hands being tied up by the brown leather belt of his master. "Tetsuya I would never hurt you intentionally so trust me when I say I'll make your first special." Akashi explained before planting a soft and gentle kissed on his forehead.

"If you want to make it special then why are you tying me up?" That stopped the redhead mid-action, staring at his servant before smiling lovingly as he untied Kuroko and kissed his cheek. "Are you happy now?" He asked while trailing butterfly kisses on his neck from the left to the right and onto his collarbone.

Kuroko moaned, "N-no." "Oh why not?" The redhead asked innocently while unbuttoning his vest and Kuroko sat up lightly to removed it.

"Because..." He mumbled the other words quickly while his cheeks grew hotter. "Tetsuya I can't hear you." Akashi taunted him as he removed Kuroko's shirt as well and threw it on the floor.

"I want to undress you as well." He said loudly but understandable that made the redhead chuckled deeply by his butler's words. "Alright undress me Tetsuya." Akashi ordered as he sat with his knees below him and parted with his hands behind his hand like he was surrendering.