Thirteenth Service

He looked to his lover, his features so clear against the light as his red locks ruffled into a very sexy messy mess. His mismatched eyes boring into a faraway wall, thinking so deep in thought he wondered what made him think so deeply as he moved a bit to look at him more closely. The small gap that separated them was now gone as he rested his head near his lover.

"What are you thinking about Akashi-kun?" He asked quietly as he finally sat up. His pale fingers inching their way up to his lover's face, stroking them with so much love and care.

Here he was, finally admitting that he really let this man. This man who so confusing to him since he met him was now his lover.

Love is such a strange creature.

The redhead leaned against his slender fingers' loving the way they felt against his skin. It was so soft but not as soft as his lover's personality especially his kindness.

He leaned some more as he stared at his pale blue eyes, the very eyes that drawn him in. He smiled softly as he held Kuroko's hand, "I'm thinking about how should I make you squirmed under me, begging for release, calling my name all over again and again with your voice. Making love with you all over." He grinned at the butler's expression.

It was truly a site to see.

The way his pale cheeks turned into a beautiful shade red, much more dazzling than his red locks, his ears red as well as his slightly plump lips were parted for his tongue to lick over its dryness. Not to mention his sky blue eyes, his eyes that showed so much passion besides his little friend the redhead was feeling poking him with much enthusiasm.

He couldn't help but pinched his redden cheek, "So adorable~" He cooed as he began to stroke his ears softly making Kuroko faltered on his movements to stoke his lover's cheek.

"Should we do it again," He whispered seductively against his ear. He nipped his earlobe as his other hand teasingly touched his member. Kuroko gasped by the contact.

RI-RIGHT NO-NOW?!

He placed his hands on his master's chest, now placing a small distance between them. He looked away, his fringe hiding his emotional eyes, "Akashi-kun I'm sore, please let me rest." He excused as he bit his lip.

Akashi trained his eyes on his lips, it was secretly turning him on. He wrapped his arms around the older man's waist and pulled him closer', forcing his face to look at him, "How about no?" He replied as he teasingly nipped his lover's neck, marking him as his.

So that everyone will know who he really belongs to.

The blue-haired squirmed by the hot touch of his lips. The sensation will lead him to something that he will probably regret later.

But making love to wasn't actually what he regrets.

"I have work later!" He choked his excuse up. Akashi stopped nipping as he looked up to his lover, rolling his hips under his lover's behind.

The lustful feeling of his member teasingly entering his lover's rose bud.

"Then this is your first task of work Tetsuya." He said as he stopped rolling his hips and attack his lips, pressing them roughly on his one. Kuroko now forgot what he was excusing himself for as his hands made its way up to his lover's red lock and intertwined then as the kiss deepens. 

Looked to be he lost yet again to his imperfect Master.

The kiss deepens as Kuroko wrapped his legs around his master's waist while the redhead securely wrapped his arm around him. Their positions now in a more comfortable level as Akashi placed his lover on the bed, never breaking the kiss.