Twelfth Service

After the older Akashi closed the door of his son's room. He let out a shuddering breath while rubbing his face with his right hand and his left still holding the doorknob with slight difficulty.

Why did he went inside? He could've asked him later but no, he had to go in and forgot to knock the door again.

Lesson learned.

"Are you alright Akashi-sama?"

He turned his head to see the raven-haired's arms crossed loosely below his chest and his hands supporting his elbows as he tilted his head to the side in concern. Mibuchi always put his concerns to the people around him than to himself but although when he was young he was very curt and greedy when it came to sports or academics.

The raven-haired has been with this family since he was only ten. His parents were in a serious debt to the Akashi family and dealt the payment by working under the family.

When the debt was gone, he asked his parents if he could continue working under the mansion since he felt it was hard to let it go. His parents were reluctant at first but allowed nevertheless and he promised he could visit on the holidays or any vacant days.

His parents were currently living in the same city as well and opened up an average cafe that was fairly famous for its sweet treats and delicious drinks. Mibuchi was protective of his son since the redhead first learned how to walk.

So to say, the raven-haired acted like a mother as what Hayama would use to say if he goes motherly on Akashi. After twenty years, Mibuchi was still that ten-year old who would snap if someone makes unnecessary noise or whatsoever.

"I'm fine and Reo tomorrow, change Sei-kun's mattress and sheets and also the pillow after he goes to the university." While waving his hand dismissively he walked off the opposite direction but not before cringing slightly as he let go the doorknob and placed his hands in his pockets. The raven-haired looked confused as to why to change his bed if entirely.

He looked at the older man's son's door and leaned in, placing his ear to hear indecent noises and a few strings of words. He pulled himself off quickly and made a face, shaking his head but his lips curved to a small smile.

Maybe the ginger was right about the blue-haired.

Shaking his head once more, he walked off to where he was before and went back to reschedule his plans for tomorrow.

At the other side of the mansion and a floor below where the raven-haired was walking back to his room. Kagami was assigned to water the new flowers that they have brought in and changing some of the rooms' clothing sheets or cases from room to room.

Humming to himself as he carried the bed sheets of the first and second rooms of his co-workers and throwing them on a nearby clothing shoot for the maids to washed downstairs; basement. He was about to open his room's door when he heard a loud groan in frustration followed by a muffled moan.

His hand hovered the silver doorknob with an assumption by the various sounds coming from the bedroom. He furrowed his bushy eyebrows together as he waited for another sound but nothi-

"KISE HURRY UP I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!"

'Ahomine...?' Kagami thought to himself with a slight frown on his face as he leaned his head in and listened to more groans muffled louder in the room. Loud pounds followed loudly as he heard the blonde shouting, "I'M ALMOST THERE! JUST WAIT AND SHUT UP AOMINECCHI SSU~!".

"YOU THINK I CAN HOLD THIS IN? FOR THE LOVE OF GO-" The tanned blue-haired caught himself off by another painful groan. "JUST HOLD IT! I'LL QUICKEN IT FOR YOU SSU~!" Kise shrieked as another sound tuned in the conversation.