10. Hidden helps

His knees gave out. He fell on the floor clumsily. His whole body shook with anger, loneliness, helplessness, and in happiness. He cried out,

"Tadaima, Mom, Dad. Yatto (finally). Tadaima."

.

.

.

Naruto didn't know whether to laugh, cry or scream. At last, he was home. After waiting for so long, thinking about losing his last threads to his parents, he finally found his way home. He felt a sharp pain in his heart. It was like something was stabbing him continuously. It was unbearable and difficult for him to suppress.

Naruto clutched his chest to stop the pain. But it didn't stop... only increased with time. To the point where he cried his heart out. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh ............... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ............ Why me? Why? Why? ................... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." He grieved.

He shouted, "It hurts. It still hurts. Dad, I am not strong enough. Mom, sorry......... I can't do it anymore. Why did you leave me behind? Why did you have to make the sacrifice? Why couldn't I had a family, a normal childhood? Why I have to be one to lose everything? Why? Why?"

Naruto screamed again and again and again until his voice becomes hoarse. Until he couldn't scream anymore. He cried his hearts out until he exhausted himself.

The next thing, Naruto slumped on the floor where he was sitting, from his mental and physical exhaustion. He finally whispered, "I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry, dad. I failed both of you. Sorry... so... s...", gradually losing his consciousness.

What Naruto himself didn't know that he indeed made a gaping wound in his own palm? And due to Kurama's lack of activity, the bleeding didn't stop either.

A complex arrays of seals activated throughout each surface of the house. A slow, soothing and warm aura radiated from the whole house.

Suddenly, a particular seal stamp started to hum in some unique places.

.

.

.

(Meanwhile)

It was quite late. The time to close the Konoha Library already had passed. The only person left in the library was 'unfortunate' Asuka. She cursed a certain person in her head. 'If it were not you, I would be enjoying my retirement. Damn blonde head.' She was roaming through the rows of bookshelves towering the entire library. Suddenly, she felt a very weak chakra signature. Asuka did leave the shinobi lifestyle for a long time ago, but her instincts of an experienced shinobi never left her. When she felt the existing faint chakra, she was quite surprised and curious. 'I kicked out the last person personally. Hm... It's too weak but growing steadily. What should I do? But again, not knowing will most likely kill me.' So, she followed the signature but kept her guards on.

Asuka didn't need a lot of footsteps to appear in the restricted section. It's not like The library's restricted area contain very important scrolls or artifacts. Those were safe, as much as possible, in the Hokage Tower. Library's restricted area generally had a detailed history of the Shinobi Nation, different clans and loads of previous paperwork.

Asuka didn't have the least bit of interest in those half-truths. She scoffed internally. 'Bunch of useless papers. These should be thrown away much earlier.'

Suddenly her head snapped towards light glow obstructed by a large ancient vase. She stopped right in front of it. The humming chakra was very welcoming but what the pattern made her eyes go wide. It was a red swirl in a roaring fire. This was a symbol of the Uzumaki clan. She reached out to feel powerful but at the same time weak in nature seal. It did not repel her. So she went a little close to see the seal structure.