Chapter 3

The next morning, I found myself waking up a bit later than usual

The next morning, I found myself waking up a bit later than usual. I usually wake up at 5:22 a.m. but today I woke up at 6:00. The bed was soft and I felt like sinking deeper into it, but I forced myself to wake up and get ready for the morning.

When I went in the bathroom, I found it to have an enormous bath. Ahh~ I'm so happy this world has big baths. Thanks to magic, hot water could come through little pipes, so great.

After my refreshing bath, I swiftly brushed my teeth and headed out towards my room. It seemed Willow-Chan and Cassandra weren't up yet. When I arrived into my room, I noticed a piece of paper on my desk.

I walked over to my desk and picked the piece of paper up and turned it over to some writing. Ah! Just like before!

It read:

Hello again,

It seems you have done well to avoid your fate as a villainess.

However you probably have no idea that you are actually living with the Heroine.

Willow Winchester, is the main character of LoveDebut and the person you are currently living in, lol.

Also your ex-fiancé the second prince is one of the Love interests.

He will probably call Willow to the palace with guards, so be prepared lol.

-Kami

"DAMMT WHY CANT YOU LET ME HAVE MY INTERESTING AND FUN LIFE!?" I yelled to myself. I quickly calmed myself down and thought about a solution. Maybe I should run away from here too? No, it would be too rude. Oh wait, I'm not Willow, so they won't even notice me, right!?

I decided to continue living with Cassandra and Willow, but once the soldiers come, I would stay frozen and let Willow be taken. It was foolproof, this time I was sure of it.

Willow is going to have fun making everyone fall for her and I'm going to have fun helping Cassandra do witch stuff. Ahahaha!

I ripped the paper again and started downstairs. No one was awake except for me, so the messy house was very quiet. I'm a pretty big perfectionist, so I couldn't just stand there and watch the messy house. I started working hard on organizing the papers into piles, divided by the subject the paper would be talking about and date.

I cleaned the first layer of dust on the floor with a broom then used a wet rag to wash it and then let it dry. Afterwards, I picked up the forgotten garbage that was piled around the house and put it all in a disposable bag. Lastly, I dusted the heck out of the furniture and washed them using a wet rag.