Epilouge 2/Author notes

"Collette...why do you want to be a chicken?" I asked the excited girl infringe if me. She sighed, "ITS OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE OF THE NEW HIT MANGA CHICKEN GALACTICA!!" "What?" I asked dumbfounded. She sighed once more, "the story is about a little chick in space raised to have super powers with the rest of his siblings, but he soon realizes he doesn't have super powers. And becomes an outcast in the spaceship. After years past, a big accident happens with the spaceship and they crew and the chicks are sent hurling to a new planet, called 'Galactica' and here he realizes he has the super power of the late demon lord hokage 1 hero reaper pirate king that collected all the one shinjutsu piece. And an evil villain captures his family and he has to go on a galactic adventure to somehow find and rescue them but also capture the villain!!"
         ...... ".....wtf"

('I Refuse to Live a Dull Life This Time!' was inspired by a short two page manga I did a few years back, about an overworked secretary getting shot and reincarnated as a duke's daughter, running away and getting adopted by a witch family consisting of a grandmother named Cassandra and her granddaughter. I liked the overall story of it and after I got wattpad I wanted to write a reincarnation story. But the manga had a lot of changes, like how Collette had black hair and green eyes and I didn't even know what Willow and Cassandra's color schemes were. Also Leo, Kami, Quentin, even Echizen wasn't there. And I was heavily inspired by a later work I did called Evangeline: flowered tactician, and Wmmap . I would show you the manga but I don't know where it is lol, I'll try to recreate it in the next post and you can decide whether to read or not. Until then, the epilouges are over. Thank you for reading.)