Chapter 17

(Short chapter, sorry~~)

"Who..." I muttered. He looked calm as I asked him. "Well, bye then." He suddenly said. He slowly turned around and walked away. That voice, it has to be!! It's the same voice!! Ah...but what's his name?! For some reason I'm oddly compelled to learn who he is. "Willow!" I yelled. Willow jumped at my sudden yelling. "Uh yes?" She asked looking confused. "That man...do you know what his name was? I asked. "Oh yes, his name is Kamikaze Hanschi..a very peculiar name right?" Willow said almost laughing. "Yes...very.." I muttered. Chi literally means god in some African language. Yes, I would occasionally scroll through unusual names on google when I was alive. And Hans..it traces back to, 'Gift of God'. Not to mention Kami, in Japanese it's literally God, and it's the word for god in this world....
Who...is that guy? Willow stared at me a bit confused why I was seriously staring at his back as he left. "Oh...Are you perhaps in love with that guy?" She asked. I slowly turned my head to her and said with the most sincerely disgusted face, "No." Willow suddenly laughed and said, "Lettie's got a crush!! Just wait till I tell Quinn!" She then ran off, laughing happily.
"Willow!! I do not, like really not!! Come back!!" I yelled running after her. She giggled as she ran into the school entrance building. "WILLOW!!!" I yelled.
      I chased her around and around the halls until she met up with Quinn. "Willow! As I said before I have no romantic feelings for him!!" I yelled as she looked at me unpleased. She then grabbed Quinn's shirt and pulled a little. He laughed a bit and crouched down a little to match her height. "Lette..likes Hanschi.." she whispered in his ear loudly. I was starting to actually feel annoyed now. "It's not true." I tried to say as seriously as I could. Quinn started at me with a smile. "It's okay, Collette...I understand-," he said. I sighed of relief. "Thank yo-,"
      "Everyone likes Hanschi, so you shouldn't be so embarrassed." He finally said with a cheerful smile. I think I've died now, like really died. I don't even know who he is, why do you guys insist on me liking him....?????
Quinn and Willow giggled together as Leo rounded the corner. "Hey guys, what's so funny?" Leo asked. "Lette likes Hanschi!" Quinn said happily staring at Leo. Leo slowly turned his head to me, and stared at me. A smile started to appear on his face and soon he was laughing with them. I don't see how this is so funny...
      "I'm just gonna go!" I yelled as I turned my back to them and walked away. "Don't worry Lette! We won't tell anybody!" Willow yelled happily laughing. "I DONT LIKE HIM!!!" I screamed.

      "Hey but don't you like Collette, Brother?" Quinn asked me. Hm... "if i'm wrong, correct me. It's just that I've noticed you've taken an odd liking to her." Hmm...My eyes wandered to the open window, to the left of me. It was a crisp winter now. Of course, snow hadn't started falling but it was winter. My mind thought of the moments with Lette in the garden. The garden was only growing thanks to magic, but I didn't tell her that. "I do..-," I said. "Then why-,"
      "Because, I know...she'll be mine in the end." I responded with a smile. Quinn started at me shocked. "..." He's probably both surprised I smiled and that I said that. What an easily readable face. I laughed and walked away from the pair. "What's wrong, Quinn?" The Willow girl asked. "Ah...it seems my older brother is scary.." he replied with a still shocked face. Ah but Quinn, I think my face is quite charming.~ I don't see how it's scary at all~~ plus I was saying the truth, in the end, Lette will be mine. There is no doubt about it.
       As I walked away, my mind thought of the moment Lette walked past me. "..." never, never..never again will I allow that to happen. I was so close...her hair swooshed past me and I became frozen. I didn't even move an inch to stop her. I needed to stop her...but I didn't. I won't allow it to happen again. What a person I have become~~

        Who is Hanschi..Kamikaze? I should ask around...he was the voice in my dreams while I was unconscious. Maybe I know him...I should ask Cornia! But o won't see Cornia for a month!! Maybe I should just focus on my school work for a while. Though my grades aren't bad, they are the lowest between Willow, Quinn, and Leo. Like I know Willow is a young prodigy, but I'm still really sad, since I'm older than her. I'm not as sad with Quinn because he's royalty and one of the love interests, I mean it's expected.
    Ah oh well....~~~~~ I'll have to try hard for the next month!!