Food Fixes Everything

Connor was carrying you through the hallways once again. Aiden hummed an unfamiliar song beside him, his eyes occasionally landing on you. You curled yourself against Connors chest, the only thing you wanted to do was disappear. Micah had kept you sane and level-headed. Now he hated you. Your life raft had been ripped away and now you were drowning in the ocean.

Aiden and Connor stopped and stood silently.

That was too fast for them to be at my room already...Why are they stopping?

Slowly, you lifted your head up and froze. Micah stood across from you three, his eyes filled with panic and anger. Instinctively, you ducked your head back down and pressed yourself against Connor.

"What do you want?" Aiden snapped.

"Put her down." Micah demanded. There was that hard tone again.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you right? Did the servant order the prince to do something?" Connor bitterly laughed. You stole a glance at Micah. He was shaking.

"Well, brother, what do you think? He made (Y/n) cry so...so very much and I don't like seeing my dear cry unless its from me." Aidens voice sounded sharp. "How about we kill him?"

There was no sound from Micah.

"I don't see a downside. Perhaps we should." Connor replied as he started to set you down. You gripped his suit, not wanting him to have the ability to grab his sword.

Your figure shook against him, "Please don't." It came out as a whisper.

"What was that my dear?" Connor asked, looking down at you.

"Don't kill him. Please."

Aiden sighed, "(Y/n), you're too caring."

"Don't do it." You said it louder this time.

"Alright, we won't. Don't get upset again, please." Connor soothed as he picked you up again.

"(Y/n)..." Micah trailed off and you glanced at him to see his face twisted in worry.

"You don't deserve to say her name." Aiden snapped as he brushed past him, heading for your door.

Connor did the same. As you passed, Micah reached out to touch your shoulder and you flinched.

"Don't touch her!" Connor growled as he walked into your room. The door slammed shut behind the three of you.

"Angel...?" Micah whispered, staring at your door.

~~~~

Connor had left a few minutes ago, and Aiden was busy tidying up your room. You observed him silently from your bed as you watched him pick up the thrown books and return them to the shelf.

He glanced over at you, "Enjoying the view?"

Your expression didn't change. "No. It's just weird to see you clean something up."

He laughed, "Well, I'm not a completely spoiled brat. I know how to clean things. My father was adamant about me and Connor knowing how to take care of ourselves."

You hugged your knees, "I'm sorry..."

He stopped and looked at you, "About what?"

"Your parents." You whispered.

He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, "It's fine. It's weird, but I can't fully remember their faces sometimes," He frowned, "They were always so busy that Connor and I never saw them that often. I remember our nanny's face better than my own parents."