6|A feast

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
"Face of an angel,
mind of a killer"

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗"Face of an angel, mind of a killer"

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

I trudged out of the room, gripping onto the heavy overlaying skirt of the beige colored dress. It was soft but heavy and elegant but tight. My ribs felt like they might get crushed from the compacted bodice. Bless the dress for at least giving a lift to my breast. Other than that, I'd gladly tear it to shreds.

"This bloody dress is unnecessarily heavy and I can't even reach the blade strapped on my ankle." I complained to my uncles as they waited by the front door "There is much to many layers and weight on this silly dress. It's nearly impossible to fight in this piece of garbage."

My eyes diverted to the two, both of their eyes on me as I mildly complained. Uncle Cyran smiled as Erebus held his usual straight countenance. Cyran's black hair was pulled back into a sleek bun as Erebus had his halfway pulled back, both dressed in black as usual but their most elegant jerkins and trousers on.

"You look stunning, my dear niece. Gowns suit you." Cyran said.

I raised an eyebrow at him before I glanced down at the dress, it was rather ravishing to say the least. Silky and the most beautiful fabric I've touched or even laid eyes on, beige with a shimmer of gold. Not substantial for combat, however. The other gowns I wear daily at least have a extensive capacity of mobility.

"I suppose." I huffed. "You two look ravishing as well,like noble men." I added. 

Cyran chuckled as he looked to Erebus who only furrowed his eyebrows.

I looked at Erebus "Might want to.." I said as I pointed to my lips with my fingers and smiled.

He rolled his eyes and headed for the door "I don't need to smile to show delight, Eila."

"Are you even human?" I asked as I followed him.

I headed for the door as well but before I could open it, Erebus forced it closed with his hand. I turned for his stern eyes to peer down at me. He held his free hand towards me and simply said "No weapons."

My eyebrows creased in confusion "You're not serious?"

"There will be no need for your blades tonight, Eila." Cyran said calmly

"There will always be a need for self-protection." I scoffed "Especially since I'm girl, men think women are weak."

"Now." Erebus demanded "You won't require any defense as you'll be with us the entire night."

There was no reason to argue or defy the two men since they're both in agreement. I huffed but I did not bend over and reach for my blade myself, instead I lifted my leg and pulled the skirt above my ankle.