FIFTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mustafa woke up by the sound of his wife's alarm but she was still sleeping. Her head was on his chest and she was hugging him tightly like her life depends on it. She had a big smile on her face which pleased him and made him happy.

He decided to wake her up for fajr as he didn't wanted to face her wrath just like he did on the very next day of their marriage. she never missed her prayers and that was one of the best qualities she had.

Whenever she was happy, she prayed. And if she was sad or there was something that disturbed her mind, she turned towards Allah and bowed down in sujood  in every situation. She prayed like her life depended on it. She prayed like she will not witness tommorow. She started her day with namaz and ended her day with it. She was not a perfect Muslimah but she aspired to get better each day. And that was what Mustafa loved about his wife the most.

So, he woke her up while he caressed her hair and and whispered her name softly. When she opened her eyes she gave him her bright smile which could put sun to shame. But then her cheeks got red by seeing him too close with her. He was so close to her that their breathes were mingling with each other. She tried composing her increasing heartbeats but she was unable to control them, they were beating for him , her husband. It was as if the owner of all heavens granted her heart the permission to beat for his heart and to beat with his heart in synchrony.

She quickly got up and then went towards the bathroom to perform wudhu.
She waited for him just like she always did and they both prayed together.

There was feeling she was getting since she woke up. She couldn't decipher it but she knew it was something negative.  So she started praying

Ya rabb,
The most merciful, The most loving. You know the condition of our hearts. You know what scares us and what tempts us to do wrong. You are aware of each and everything that has happened and everything which is yet to arrive. You are the one who is aware of our flaws and yet you choose to conceal them for us, out of your mercy. You are the owner of the heavens, the moon, the sun , the stars and everything which I could see around me and of everything I am not aware of.  You call us humans your best creation, even when we have jealousy in our hearts and hatred in our minds. Your love for us has no bound, no limit. Ya rabb, you have been there with me at my weakest. You have been there with me as my companion. You have mend my broken heart again and again. You have provided me your warmth and support by comforting me in my prayers. Allah, I ask you to be with me always. I am feeling a bit negative today. There is something inside me which warns me about something bad. Ya rabb, please be there with me as I need you to provide me with your comfort and support.
Aameen.

She finished her prayer and looked towards Mustafa who was reading Quran. His voice was soothing her, making her forget everything. So, she went towards him and asked him to recite for her

"Mir, can you please recite for me ?"

She asked him with hope in her eyes and placed her head on his shoulder and then closed her eyes.

Mustafa noticed the tone of worry in her voice. There was something which was worrying her and he didn't like seeing her getting tensed.

"I will, but first tell me what's bothering you ?"

He asked while caressing her hair

"Main aapko sab bata dungi par pehle please Quran padhiye, Mujhe sukoon mil jaega." 

(I'll tell you everything but first recite Quran for me, I'll be in peace.)

She told him with pleading eyes. He nodded his head and started reading.
Finally, after thirty minutes he finished and prayed to Allah to relieve her from whatever which is causing her stress.