TWENTY EIGHT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Good morning."

Mustafa greeted his wife who just woke up and was now rubbing her eyes to clear her vision. she gave him a small smile, greeting him back and then leaned her head over his chest closing her eyes, ready to sleep again.

"Uth jaiye ab.... Bahut so li aap."

(Wake up... You have slept so much.)

"Hmm."

He tried waking her up but in response she snuggled more towards him, holding him more tightly.

"Maria, Get up and have your breakfast, it's already very late."

This time he tried being more stern with her which resulted her to open her eyes lightly which were full of sleep and looked towards him.

"Ek to aapne mujhe puri raat sone nahi diya aur ab jab mujhe neend aa rahi hai to aap sone se mana kar rahe hai."

(You didn't let me sleep last night and now when I am sleepy you are denying me from sleeping.)

She was so sleepy that she didn't realised what she said and when it did, it was too late. She slowly peeked her eyes to look upwards, her cheeks tinted red with blush, finding Mustafa smirking at her.

"Achaaa... I clearly remember that you were the one asked me, more like requested me to go on. You said that you don't want me to stop, and now you are one saying that i didn't let you sleep last night."

He teased her, making her go crimson her eyes widening on his words.

"Nihaayti besharam hai aap."

(You are too shameless.)

She hit his chest playfully, trying getting up but he held her tightly making her lie on himself.

"Ye kya kar rahe hai aap ?"

(What are doing ?)

"Dikha raha hu ke main kitna besharam hu."

(I am showing how much shameless I am.)

He told her his eyes glistening with mischief making her feel nervous and rolled them over, switching their positions, making her lie under him and started trailing kisses from her neck till her shoulders making her moan in pleasure. Before he could go further his phone ringed making him groan in annoyance. He got up, picking up his phone and sat beside her on the bed attending the call.

"Assalamu alaikum, Abbu... Ji, hum theek hai..... Haan, wo mere saath hi hai...ji.. Kal ki... Allah hafiz."

(Yes, we are fine.... Yes, she is sitting beside me... I will... Tommorow...)

He ended the call and looked at her who asked him

"Kya keh rahe the Taya abba ?"

(What did uncle say ?)

"I told him about everything which happened and he asked us to come back immediately and I agree with him, so we are going back to India tommorow. Once we get back I am going to increase security around our house and will not let you go alone anywhere without any family member. I don't want to risk your safety."

He told her sternly not wanting her to object anything he said and she nodded agreeing with him as she was still scared of what happened last night.

"What about Mama Nancy and Lucy ?"

She asked him as she didn't wanted to leave both of them alone. Their lives were at risk too.

"Don't worry I have talked with Mama and she agreed to go with us after what happened yesterday. Now let's go down and meet her she was worried about you and wanted to meet you but you were sleeping at that time."