TWENTY FOUR

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Today is the day they both are leaving for London and by the expression on Maria's face it is clear that she is happy to go out with Mustafa on her first trip. Currently they both were sitting with their family, everyone was present except Ali and Aaqib Ahwaan who had already left for office.

Maria was a little tired, was resting her head on dado's lap who was caressing her head lovingly.

"Beta aap theek to hai na ? Mujhe aapki tabyat theek nahi lag rahi."

(My child are you okay ? I think you are unwell.)

Dado asked looking at her granddaughter's face which was looking pale and tired.

Yes, she was feeling sick maybe due to the changing weather but she didn't want to show it to her husband as she knows him to well. The second he knows she is unwell he'll cancel everything and make her rest at home till she is fine.

"Dado main theek hu... Bas neend puri nahi hui theek se."

(Dado I am fine... I was unable to sleep well.)

Rubana begum smiled, relieved to know that her beloved granddaughter is fine. Maria had a very special place in her heart as she was her late husband's favorite grandkid. She was the one who sacrificed her happiness for her, to fulfill her wish. She was the wife of her favorite grandchild Mustafa. She was the one who filled his full life with colours and Rubana begum was happy that her husband got them married as she can see them both happy and content with each other.

Both Maria and Rubana Ahwaan were watching Baseer, Aamina and Osama who were sitting circling Mustafa, requesting more like demanding him to bring the lists of things they have given him to get from London. As usual Mustafa was nodding his head like a good brother accepting their demands, hiding his annoyance of being away from his wife and tolerating his annoying siblings. Finally, when he wasn't able to sit with them anymore he shared a pleading look towards dado asking her to help him, moreover rescue him.

"Bas baccho bahut baatein ho gayi, ab apne bhaai aur bhabhi ko jaane do, unki flight ka time ho gaya hai."

(Enough kids... You have talked much, let your bhaai and bhabhi go, it's time for their flight.)

Maria got up and joined Mustafa who instantly held her hand. She tried freeing her hand seeing Aamina smirking looking at their joined hands but Mustafa gave her a stern look, whispering inside her ear

"Koshish bhi mat karna."

(Don't even try doing it.)

She kept quiet seeing his serious face.
One by one everyone hugged them, bidding them goodbye except Osama who was going with them to drop them to the airport.

They all settled themselves inside the car. Finally, after boring one hour drive they reached airport. The drive was boring cause Maria spent her time sleeping, she even threatened to beat Osama when he tried to disturb her sleep.

Osama hugged his brother and turned towards Maria who was now in a good mood after sleeping.

"Bhaai iska dhyaan rakhna, hai to ye meri sabse achi dost par dimaag se thodi paidal hai."

(Bhaai, take care of her, she is my best friend but is little crazy.)

Glaring at him, Maria slapped his shoulder for making fun of her. Osama laughed at her reaction whereas Mustafa was controlling himself from laughing but stopped himself not wanting to face her wrath.

"Acha baba nahi udaunga tumhaara mazak main. Ek dusre ka khayal rakhna aap dono, ladna jhagadhna nahi, pyaar mohabbat se rehna kyuki mujhe jaldi se chacha banna hai."