𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

C H A P T E R  F O U R  :

" A NEW EXPERIMENT "

! !

NEEDLE warning - i've included a gif with a needle closeup right after this warning, so if that bothers you, feel free to just scroll past the gif & down to the beginning of the chapter

the gif is purely for dramatic build-up & aesthetics, & it isn't a necessity of this chapter, so if you skip over it, you won't miss anything

! !

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆  ・ 。゚

・ 。゚  ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R  23th, 1986 |

[ one day after y/n and hopper's attempted escape from the Russian lab ]

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

Y/N SAT and fidgeted with her hands in the questioning room alone where the Russian security guards roughly placed her in after she and her father tried to send an S.O.S to Hawkins and break out.
  She stared at her sweaty and worn out reflection in the two way mirror on the blank rusted wall ahead of her—her right wrist handcuffed to the wobbly table as to not hurt anymore guards than she already did.

  She glared up at the door when she heard the rattle of the metal swing open to reveal the conspicuous doctor in his white lab coat that she wasn't very fond of a few years ago. He had a grimace on his face as closed the door behind him before making his way to sit himself at the table across from Y/N, a clip board in his hand along with a pen.

"Hello, Y/N."
He spoke with a monotone voice, awaiting her response but only saw her resist by glaring at him.
He found it interesting considering that she wasn't as bold as she was now when she last saw him that night in the middle school 3 years ago.
  There was this fall of silence in the boxed room as Y/N just continued to glare at Brenner with a pure hatred. He studied her, like she was an experiment.

And that's the moment he sparked an idea that he thought was ingenious.

"You're a very interesting child. You somehow survived the harsh conditions in the alternate world beyond the gate surprisingly well considering you are only a teenager."
  Brenner began, as he stared at Y/N with an intensity that made her feel slightly uncomfortable.