𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

-

C H A P T E R T E N :

" FATHER AND DAUGHTER "

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆ ・ 。゚

・ 。゚ ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R 25th , 1986 |

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

"LET'S SPEED THINGS UP, SHALL WE?"

Y/N remembered Brenner's words vividly as smirked through his twisted words, and it was enough to make Y/N tremble with fear, but she wouldn't allow herself to show any emotion.

She couldn't let him win.

Those were the last words she remembered before she was being shoved into the lab once again a couple days before.

Over the past week or so, Brenner pushed her to her absolute limits with the amount of Demogorgon DNA he's been injecting directly into her blood stream, but it's been changing her.

She's been getting stronger by the day, and she quickly learned that that was a good thing, because all the other experiments that failed, were put to work.

Or worse. Terminated.

Not many people knew how they were terminated, but Y/N could feel other worldly presences.
She knew that the Russians harbored Demogorgons, and she knew that that's how Brenner terminated failed experiments.

They were fed to them.

Y/N didn't exactly have abilities like Eleven does, but she knew she had some sort of abilities.
  She can see into the upside down with ease, and she can enter the void without effort other than closing her eyes.

She could even physically touch or move certain things she visited through the void, which takes a great amount of concentration.

She knew she was powerful, but she didn't know just how powerful she really was, because every day she was given a mediating pill that dulled her abilities.

So the abilities that she could actually use, were just dulled versions of her full potential.

She hadn't the faintest clue as to why she received the pills, but Brenner never told her much except what he felt that she needed to know.

But Y/N was Brenner's absolute favorite—out of all his failed experiments, he cherished the fact that Y/N was successful.

Brenner even told Y/N that she was considered the successful hybrid cross of DNA between the 'otherworldly creature' and a human.
  Although the word, hybrid didn't really fit her description, he insisted that she be awarded that title.

Out of his irritable pride, Brenner even went as far as to insist that Y/N refrain from calling him 'Dr. Brenner.'

He insisted that she call him 'father' or perhaps 'papa.'