CHAPTER 3

I was returning back from the tired and fuck-all day I had. Just then when I was crossing the road I saw a black Mercedes from afar crashed down by a huge massive truck. I don't know why but I ran towards the Mercedes and luckily the man inside the car was drifted outside the car.

He was a middle age man and blood all over his face. I took him by his arm and carried him on my back , luckily he was alive . I learned all this techniques when I was a child and was trained for such cases as a life saver.

I stopped the yellow car and kept that man inside and started instructing the driver to reach the hospital.

Time to time I checked the oxygen level of the man and it was fine . I rushed to the hospital as it was near and the doctors took the man inside the emergency ward. I was too panicked so I called annie and told her everything.

"Girl take care of yourself and don't get involved too much because aunt Jennifer must be ready to smack your ass"

"I'll be fine Annie and thanks for understanding"

"No problem babe"

With this I hung up the call. And after few hours the doctors came outside. I rushed to them and asked about the man's health.

"Doctor is everything fine ?"

"YES miss everything is fine because of you . If you wouldn't have come earlier than Mr "Anthony William" would have died"

I was so shocked and confused that I didn't know what to say. The man whose company I wanted to work with was rejected in the morning and I just saved him.

I was startled by the next words of doctor .

"He wants to see you miss"

I was scared and was questioning my instincts.
I went in the ICU ward and there he was.
Mr Anthony laying on the bed with all the medications one side. When I walked towards him he saw me and smiled.

"thank you" he whispered slowly. Even it was a whispering it has so much power and demand.
"Welcome sir" I said looking down at him. No wonder he had power under him but when a person is helpless everything seems zero.

"I don't know if you wouldn't have been there than I would have been chatting with the god right now" he joked letting the tense moment slip.
"I'm thankful to you I don't know how I'll repay you but ask me anything and I'll try to repay it through this wish" he said.

"It's okay sir it isn't about a wish or gift but it's the matter of life" I said stating the fact.
"I know child but tell me , tell me your wish" he said

I was confused whether to say him or not. But I also needed the job badly and I can't ignore that fact.

"Sir in the morning I came for a interview for assistant in your office. But they said that I can't meet them as I was 5 minutes late because of traffic" I said pleading.

He started thinking something for a while and than said:
"Be ready at Monday morning at 9:00"

I was confused by this.

"You'll be my Personal assistant from now"

And that's how I got my dream job.

After visiting home I told this incident to everyone and they all were happy for me including my two best friends.

Hey guys Hope y'all like the story and click on the star icon . I will be updating me story frequently. Till then take care.