chapter 6

Ariana's Pov:
I didn't know that Nicholas would be such a caring and a good man. We were getting close day by day. He used to help me with my work and sometimes we used to visit his place. I told my friend Annie about it.

"Girl his surely into you" she said

"Huh , don't say anything , he is a billionaire why he'll be interested in me" I said blushing

"He can. That's why his around you all the time, what do you think about him?"

"I don't know but I really like him"

"Woah my girl is getting mature"Annie said while laughing

I was blushing away and hitting Annie with the pillow.

"Okay okay why don't you tell him about your feelings?"

"I don't know what If he says no , what if he breaks my heart?"
My mind was full with all the "what if"

"Don't think so much just do it"
"I'll try it tomorrow"
"Yay girl go for it" "and don't forget to use protection"

"Stop it Annie" I said while slapping her arm

Yes! Tomorrow will be the day , I'll finally confess my feelings to the one whom I fell for the first time.
I wrote a black dress next day which I bought recently but never wore.

I'll tell Nicholas the truth about my feeling towards him today. I reached the office before time and everything seemed great today and i was ready to face everything.
Nicholas entered the cafe wearing casuals but was looking too handsome.

"Woah" he said in one breath as if he was out of breath.
"What? Do I look bad?" I asked suddenly getting concerned about my dress.
"No damn you look  beautiful" he said as his gaze were lingering over my whole body.

"Are we just going to check each other out or go inside?" I asked feeling happy.
"Ofcourse dear" he said as he opened the door for me.

"Gentleman are we?" I asked sarcastically.
"For you my lady" damn that could bring butterflies to any women.

"So I wanted to tell you something" I said suddenly getting nervous.
"Ya actually me too" his answer shocked me.

'what if he doesn't want to hang out with me! what if he has a girlfriend! This thinkings were making me more nervous.

"So tell" I said getting curious
"No you go first" he said winking at me.
"No you" I said stubbornly.
"You" he said shaking his head.

"Okay we'll both say together" I suggested.
"Okay cool"
"1" I said my heart rapidly beating fast.
"2" he said as if catching a prey.
"3" we both said.

"I like you"
"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked which made me suprised , happy and  all the emotions in the air.

"Yes baby yes" I said hugging him tightly

****