Chapter 4

After 3 months.

Everything was going good. Mr Anthony was a awesome cool man who treated me as his own daughter.

I got to know that he is a divorced man who raised his only child but things were not going appropriate with his child so his child left him and went to stay with his mom.

He never used to tell these thing but the pain in his eyes was noticeable. Being his personal assistant and a "adopted child" he gave me everything.
He was just like a father to me .

Till that time the "William company" was the world's most earning company and in the highest rank. Meanwhile at home I used to give half of my salary to my aunt for groceries and everything.
And my dear friend Annie got a boyfriend till that time  and was busy with him and Jamie who busy with his office works.

Things were going well untill one day Mr Anthony died due to heartattack. Everyone was shocked with this. I was in depression about how my Godfather left me.

Days of crying and sleepless night was going. No one was there to handle the William company untill one day a cermony was held where his wishes were declared .

There for the first time I saw his son. With blue eyes which was red due to crying alot . He stood at the front Quietly and was watching everyone.
I was staring at him intently until he watched me starting and our eyes were locked.

I averted my eyes and waited for the event to start. After some time the Laywer started saying few words for Mr Anthony and everybody in the room started crying and remembering him.

I too cried because I was attached to him more than my parents whom I never saw.
And the lawyer announced something that all were waiting for:

"The William company and all the property of Mr Anthony has been distributed by him to the two people equally who were important in his life"

"First Mr Nicholas William son of Mr Anthony William"

Everybody's attention went towards him who was intently serious and was eagerly waiting for the next name .

"And then it goes to "Miss ARIANA STEEl" who was the personal assistant of MR Anthony and as a daughter to him he decided to give 50% of his company's share to miss Ariana"

I was shocked to hear this . Anthony trusted me so much that he gave 50% of the company's share to me.

I slowly watched Nicholas who was fuming in anger but instead of shouting at me he just went out and left the ceremony.

I stupidly sat there alone and was still shocked.

After going to home. Everything was like blur flim for me. "Ariana what happened to you? How was the function?" My aunt elle asked. But before answering I passed out.

I felt light hitting my eyes. My head was throbbing. Someone sat beside me. It was Annie and Jamie.

"What happened Ari?" She asked handing me a glass of water. I told her everything.

Their expression were totally shocking.
"But what are you gonna do now?" My aunt asked.
"I don't know" I said not knowing what will happen next!

****