Chapter 5

Nicholas pov.
I was fuming in anger . How could my own dad do this ? How could he give his wealth to a stranger ? He just ruined it. I don't know what's going in my life .

I know I had a tough fight with my dad because he wanted me to run his company but I wanted to focus on my singing career.

And That's why I left my dad's home. But still I loved him. But what he did is unbearable.
I can't give my dad's property to a stranger. . I want it back. I can do anything to gain it back.

Then I thought that if I get married to that girl I could get all my property back and I would leave her then. Somewhere in my heart I found it wrong but I can't give that greedy bitch my property.
And that's when I decided that I should play a little game with that girl.

Next day I told my uncle to drive me to my company. Everyone was shocked to see me. But I don't give a fuck about them because all I want is my rightful property back.
I continued to wait for that girl "Ariana" to come.

She arrived in her car which was way to cheaper than mine.
She had no make up look but was looking way to gorgeous and wore blazzer and jeans.

"Focus Nicholas focus" I said to myself

When she saw me she was startled. I started my plan. "Good morning Miss Ariana" I said her hand and kissing the top of her hand.
She blushed. I saw she blushed.

'Beautiful' I thought in my mind.

"It's amusing to see you here Mr Nicholas" she said. Damn her voice is even more soothing.

'Focus idiot Focus' I said to myself.

"Was just passing by thought to visit you and discuss some matters if you don't mind" I said 'No no she shouldn't say she's busy she shouldn't say she's busy' I thought to myself.

"Sure why not" she said giving me a genuine smile.

Then we discussed few more projects and etc.
"Hey if you don't mind can we go for lunch?" Hoping she doesn't say no! She was bit hesitant at first but than-

She agreed.

"What a gold digger" I thought

We sat and talked for an hour or something.
I got to know that she didn't have parents. Somewhere I felt pity for her. But no I can't.
With these we went on talking for days and days and I got more closer with her.
My plan was getting successful!!!

******