Author's note

Finally, I managed to finish a book that I worked for a long time. It's the biggest book that I ever wrote it's my new record for writing 53 chapter book.

I knew I wanted to write a novel size story to gain experience and I'm glad some people supported me from the start and are always commenting on my chapter when a new chapter comes out. I'm very thankful for the support.

Nevertheless, it's was my first fantasy book that I create the fantasy world from scratch. Even though I've included weird themes like reverse-harem, polyamory, equality. I didn't think there will be a lot of people who will read my book, but I was wrong.

That is why I can't thank you enough for supporting my book.
Now you are curious why I wrote this book? What are my reasons? What did I want to show?

1. I wanted to give fans of reverse harem a refreshing new story to read or give something unique to read. The long-time followers can see that I take a similar concept and make it refreshing. I guess I simply get inspired by cliche concepts and then I get a drive to write something similar but different.

2. I couldn't stop imagining myself as the main character of the story. I was freaking curious how would main character act in the country where women have higher privilege than men and the main character isn't keen on polyamorous relationship and prefers to treat men like her equal.

3. I wanted to show similarities between patriarchal society and matriarchal society. I don't know if everyone noticed in this book those similarities. Curious to know if people did notice those similarities.

Now the final question is...

What about the sequel? Do I plan to write a sequel?

Yes, I plan to write a sequel. I rarely write a sequel because I take a long time to plan a book and write it. It's takes me a year to release the first chapters of the book then I know for sure that I will try to upload them every week and finish the book. That way I analyze every outcome of the book and go with the best outcome that gives the story more depth.

If you a wiling to a year for the sequel you can follow my wattpad account and my Instagram: little.dreamerz5.

You could also support me financially on ko-fi.com You could find a link in my bio ^_^

I'll se you next time!