Chapter 19: Star Spirit Sect Entrance Tests (4)

Jin Su Mei's expression darkened.

'This Fatty still has the nerve to say such things? You should look at yourself! No one is going to marry you!'

With that thought in mind, she smirks at Tang Xueqing. "I can withstand it, but what about you? Are you planning on becoming a clown to entertain people? At least with my well-being, marriage is an option for me. I'm afraid with your 'well-being' you will have a hard time finding someone, so I suggest you should take care of yourself so you'll live happier."

Live happier? How caring of you.

'Someone like you isn't bound to join the Star Spirit Sect.'

A flash of light came by from the starry night sphere and soon everyone heard a startling scream from the front of the lines where Wei Yucheng as at. He was the one who was getting tested but the light repelled him backwards and made him cough out blood.

It was a scene that has never been seen before in the history of the recruitment.

Even the Third and Fifth Elders were surprised at the unexpected outcome.

"Lord Yucheng!"

Jin Su Mei and a few ladies quickly came over to his aid as he was held by the panicking girl in particular. Fortunately, he only suffered a non-threatening injury.

'My Lord. . .'

Lanying heard the same words once more and wondered where it came from after seeing the predicament Wei Yucheng was in.

Was someone calling for her help? The tone of the voice was very desperate.

This time the people waiting in line were hesitant to touch the starry night sphere in thought of suffering the same thing as the second young master of the Wei Family, so only the most bravest ones could walk up to get evaluated.

After pestering her brother Yin Long to go first, he rolled his eyes in acceptance and walked up to the sphere in front of him.

WHOOSH!!

Without him even going for the touch, the starry night sphere already started to calculate his constellation automatically, making the others astonished at what they saw.

'Could he be a genius prodigy of star cultivation?' They all thought.

It then stopped at a certain constellation of 14 connected stars all lighted up in succession. No Star Spirit was also found.

Third Elder Xin smiled. "You will cultivate the Draco constellation in the Ursa Major Division. Since you have received all of your stars to complete it, you are considered a disciple of the inner sect from now on."

"Yin Long is honored to be in Elder Xin's care." Yin Long puts his hands together in respect for his master.

Once he announced his name, they immediately deducted that he was the only young master of the Yin Family. As for the two ladies besides him? One would already recognize the disciple of the First Elder at first glance but the other was a new face.

The family had phoenix twins so if the two identical sisters aren't here together then the lady here would be the infamous Yin Lanying!

Lanying felt all the stares piercing her back nervously. She felt grateful for her brother becoming an inner sect disciple, but that would mean she can't cultivate together with him. It seems that she'll have to figure things out without his company.

She felt a gentle pat on her shoulder and turned to a smiling First Prince in her sight. As if he was telling her that 'It's okay' and that 'It's time for you to shine.'

That last part gave her a little giggle and she smiled at him as if she was thanking him.

The people watched her go up to the sphere after her brother and before she even began to touch it, a loud voice was heard from the crowd.

"So you're Yin Lanying? You don't even cultivate, yet alone know martial arts! You should go back home so your life isn't at stake. With your current strength, you will die without knowing what happens to you. What if the Black Snake Sect targets someone like you?"

Lanying frowned.

The Black Snake Sect?

She somehow wishes they were dead.