Chapter 8

Na Hee's POV

Oh No , Oh No , Oh No .......Park Jimin ?? Why He'll Be Here ? I Don't Want To See Him , Not After What He Did To Me , NOOOO !! I Just Hate Him , I Thought That He'll Love Me And Trust Me But No , He Just Cheated On Me And Wished Me Dead . How Can I Suppose To Act Normal Around Him ?? I Thought I Would Never Face Him Again But No , Fate Just Want Us To Bump Against Each other Again . PARK JIMIN , You Womanizer !!! 

So Hyun Shook Me A Bit , " Na Hee-ah ?? Let's Go , Director-nim Wanna See You Act . " I Sighed And Nodded , It's Not Like I Don't Know To Act But Yoongi Is A Different Guy , Even Though He'll Love My Acting , It'll Hurt His Precious Ego To Praise Me . He's Just Heartless , Complimenting A Person Makes Him Scorn . He Really Hates To Say Something Good , Even If He Just Greets , It Sounds like He's Spitting Venom . 

We Walked To The Shooting Area , " Wow , She's So Beautiful , Anneyong , I'm Kim Taehyung , The Main Lead Of This K-Drama . " He Said As He Kneeled And Kissed My Hand . I Looked At Him As If He Was An Alien , But A Cute One . I Blushed And Pulled Away , Smiling . 

" I'm Kim Na Hee , Please Take Care Of Me , I'm New Here . I Hope We'll Work Together Well . "  We Were Laughing When Yoongi Coughed And Gestured Us To Start . 

Scene 1 Take 1 Action !!! : 

" H.....Hansung-ah ?? You Promised Me....You .....* Sobs * Please Don't Close Your Eyes Please NOOO !! Hansung-ah !! Han...Hansung ?? Hansung !!!! Don't Leave Me Please , I Can't Live Without You !! " I Laid My Head On His Chest Sobbing . 

" Areum-ah

" Areum-ah ......Sa..Saranghayo !! I'll Be Always There For You , ......I Pr ...* Breathe Hitched * Promise !!! " He Said As His Eyes Started To Close . I Grabbed His Hands And Shake My Head , I Glared The Evil King Infront Of Me . 

" What You Got Killing My Love Interest Your Highness ?? You'll Never Win My Heart , No Matter What Happens !! " 

" Tsk , Why Can't You Move On ?? I Love You , I Can Give You Everything !! I Can Make You The Queen Of This Kingdom !! What's There In That Commoner ?? Princess Areum . Please Be My Bride !! " He Said As He Started Walking Towards Me . I Pulled Out The Dagger From Hansung's Waist Belt And Pointed At Him . 

" Don't You Dare !! "

He Laughed Evilly , " You Can't Kill Me Princess , If You'll Even Try To Hurt Me .....You'll Be Executed And Sentenced According To Law But If You'll Be My Bride , I'll Give You Everything That You Want . Happiness , Wealth , Fame .......Everything ." He said Offering His Hand . " Accept Me Please ." 

" Marrying A Murderer ?? Accept You ?? Never !! You Killed My Hansung , It's Better ....I Kill Myself Than Be With You !! " I Raised The Dagger And Stabbed My Stomach With It . " Ahh !! " My Vision Blurred As I Fall On The Ground With A Thud . 

" Unnie !!!! Oppa !! What Happened !! You .....You Killed My Brother And My Bestfriend ?? I'll Kill You !! I - ......Ahh ...!! " So Hyun Who Was Acting As Hanmi Got Stabbed By Kingsman As She Tried To Hurt The King . She Fall On Her Knees , Sobbing Hard . " What ....What They Did To You ?? Can't They Even Love Freely ?? You Heartless !! They ....What If They Failed To Be With Eachother .....In This Life , The Next Life .....They'll Meet Again ......You Asshole !! "