Chapter 93

Taehyung's POV 

" Holy Shit . Jin Hyung Asked Me To Fetch His Favorite Apron From Bangtan House But .....WHY ITS SO DARK HERE ???? " I Gasped Seeing The House . Where Are The Butlers And Maids ? Oh I Forgot That Jimin Asked Them To Get Break For A Week Or So But Still It's Giving Me A Spooky Aura . Why It Has To Be Me For God's Sake ? 

I Slowly Pushed The Key In The Keyhole And Opened The Door , I Felt A Weird Cold Feeling In My Guts . I Looked Around , The Familiar House Was No Giving Me An  Unfamiliar Vibe . I Stretched My Hand Searching For The Switches To Turn The Lights On But.....They WERE NOT FREAKIN WORKING !!! The Place Was Creeping Me Out And There Was No Electricity . I Eyed Around Feeling Eerie . It Was Like So Many Eyes Were Watching Me , Footsteps Were Following Me , There Was Something Off About That Place .

 But Before I Never Felt In That Way .......What's Wrong With My Mind ? Thank God Minseo Didn't Saw Me In This Condition . She Would Probably Think I'm A Coward Unlike Jungkook But Yoongi And Jimin Gets Scare Easily Right ? 

I Flinched As The Main Door Shut Close Of It's Own . I Ran To Open It But It Was Like Someone Locked It From Out . " Who The Heck ? Open The Fuckin Door !! Hyung ? Eommaaaaa !!! APPA !! What The Hell ? Looks Like I'm Trapped . " I Yelled And Banged On The Door . " Open The Door .....I Don't Wanna Die Young , Please NOOOO !! " 

" You Don't Wanna Die Baby ?" 

I Stopped Banging , The Weird Whisper Sent Shiver To My Spine , My Heart Almost Stopped Beating . I Was Sweating Badly . I Turned To See Someone Standing Behind Me , Her Hair Was Silver And Long , Her Face Was Pale , Glistening Under The Winter Moonlight , Her Eyes Were ......White ? " OMG AHHHHH !!! " 

" Tch. Pussy ." I Heard A Familiar Voice And Squeezed My Eyes More To See .......Her Taking Out HER EYES ??? No....Instead She Took Out White Eye Lens And Blinked . " I'm Ashamed Of You Kim Taehyung , Because Of You I Lost A Bet Of 3 Million Won , I Gonna Sue You ." She Said With A Straight Face . " Never Mind .....Saengil Chukha Hamnida Kim Dum Dum ." 

" Huh ? This Voice

" Huh ? This Voice....Min YOONGI ?" 

" Yeah Baby ?" He Licked His Lips Touching My Face , Ew What The Fuck.....Wait...It's My Birthday ? Oh God It Almost Slipped From My Mind . I Smiled And Pulled Down His Wig , Revealing His Black Raven Hair . I Smiled And Sighed In Relief .

" How Dare You Trick Me ? " I Asked With A Pout . " You Know Right ? I'm Scared Of Ghosts And Paranomal Shits ." I Poked His Arm Making Him Groan . " Why You Did That Hyung ?" 

" That Was What We Exactly Wanted But.....Kim Taehyung ? You Are Really A Scaredy Cat Like What Jungkook Said ." My Eyes Widen As I Heard " HER " Voice . I Turned To See Minseo Smiling At Me With A Bunch Of Jackass Behind Her . I Glared Jungkook And Jimin Who Were Laughing Silently . WAIT !! SHE SAW ALL THAT ? Ohh No....My Impression - 

" He's Worse Than Me Hahaha ." The Door Slowly Opened Revealing Jin , Hoseok And Namjoon Hyung With Cake In Their Hand . " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE ." They Yelled And Threw The Cake At My Face . I Tried To Dodge It But It Landed On My Face . " Hehehe .......It's Our Revenge , Everytime On Our Birthdays , You Smear Cake On Our Faces ......So This Is What You Got ." Jin Smiled .