Chapter 57

Author's POV 

Minseo Got Chills When Jungkook Sniffed Her Soft Raven Hair . " Kim Na Hee ?" He Whispered In His Manly Low Voice Making Minseo Stiff On His Lap . She Hummed In Response . " Are You Scared Of Me ?" He Asked Tilting His Head A Bit To See What's Her Reaction , On His Sudden Question . Minseo's Brows Crashed As She Bit Her Soft Lips Before Answering . 

" W-Why Would I ....Kookie ?" 

Jungkook Smirked And Looked Out Of Window , " But Your Action Is Showing The Complete Opposite Thing ....." Minseo Breathed Out And Looked At The Sleeping Jimin And Hoseok . " You......Why Only Taehyung Have The Right To Be Your Bug ? Why Not Me ....? " Minseo Snapped Her Head To Face Him . He Was Still Looking Out While His Eyes Were Glassy And There Was A Pained Smile Resting On His Lips . 

Bug ? He....He Knew That It Was A Hickey ? Oh Shit !! 

" How....How Come You....?" Jungkook Scoffed Turning To Her , They Sat There Studying Each Other's Expression . Minseo Felt Bad For Hurting Him While Jungkook Felt Betrayed , He Never Thought He'll Lose To His Own Hyung , But He Wasn't Someone That Easy To Give Up . He Placed His Hand On Her Thigh Squeezing It A Bit While His Eyes Tracing Her Beautiful Face Features . Minseo Jerked A Bit And Closed Her Eyes . " J-Jungkook ? What- ...." 

" Why Can't I ? Why Him ?" He Whispered As He Leaned Closer To Her Face But Minseo Turned Away . Jungkook Let Out A Dry Chuckle Before Loosening His Grip From Her Waist . Jin Turned And Smiled At The Youngers . 

" Kaja....We Are Here !! "  He Paid And Walked Out Of The Car . Jungkook Opened The Door And Helped Minseo To Get Out Of The Cab . He Shook Jimin And Hoseok Before Getting Out . They All Looked Here And There Searching For Others . " Yah....Min Yoongi Is Really Not Capable Of Being A Leader .....He Forgot That We Have To Meet Here ? Aish ." Jin Shook His Head Trying To Call Yoongi .

" Excuse Me ? You Asked Us To Wait Near The Bridge .....Aish , And See Who's Complaining . You Should Be Glad That Namjoon Saw Your Weird Cap Head ." Namjoon Smiled Proudly At His Sharp Eyes Where As Jin Scoffed At Yoongi . " By The Way You All Look So Worn Out.....Let's Enjoy This Place And Have Dinner....Uh...It's  Already 7.00 Though ...Okay ?" Yoongi Clapped Making Everyone Nod Or Mumble A ' YES' . 

Minseo's POV 

I Straighten My Outfit And Followed Others . Jungkook Was All Grumpy , So I Didn't Dare To Disturb Him . I Followed Jin While Looking At The Beautiful Eiffel Tower . The Lights Were Making It More Attractive , No Surprise Why It's One Of The 7 Wonders In The World . I Clicked A Few Selcas While Taehyung And Jimin Filmed Everything . " Let's Go In That Ride !! " Hoseok Beamed As He Dragged Me And Jisoo Towards A Circular Carnival Ride . I Giggled As He Helped Us To Sit And Stood Beside Us . 

" Wuhoooo !! It's Less Scary ....Hahaha ." I Giggled As He Stated , Still Holding Jisoo's Hand Tightly Who Was Riding The Horse . So Cute . 

" Aish.....You Will Never Change !! Let Go Of My Hand Pabo !! " They Started Bickering Which Was Not Just Funny But Also Cute . Soon All Got On The Ride . It Was Too Fun To See Namjoon Breaking The Horse's Ear In His Overexcitement . We Clicked Pics And Also Videos . Really A Great Way To End Our Day . " Wahhh ....Let's Eat Now Oppa !! " Jisoo Smiled Hugging Jin's Arm . He Pinched Her Cheeks Nodding . 

" So.....Let's Go To The Nearby Restaurant ....Wow . I Guess We Should Come For Vacation Often ." Namjoon Smiled Suggesting . We All Cheered Up And Started Walking Towards The Restaurant That Yoongi Booked For Us . On The Way All Started Planning About What They Will Do On Next Trip . 

In The Restaurant 

We All Ordered The French Cuisine . I Wonder How It'll Taste , It's Long Since I Ate Something Italian Or French Though . I Sat In Between Yoongi And Jin Where As Taehyung And Jimin Were In Front Of Us . Jungkook Was Two Seats Away From Me . That Kid . 

As We Were Really Confused What To Order , Jin And Taehyung Ordered For Us . " Beef Bourguinon , Chocolate And Lemon Soufflé , Duck Confit , Skewed Meat , French Onion Soup ." Jin Smiled Warmly At The Waiter . 

" Ahh .....This ...Frenchue...Onion Noodle , Ice Creamue And Grilled Chicken Please ." Taehyung Smiled Too . The Waiter Took The Order . 

" We'll Also Have 2 Bottles Of Wine ." Yoongi Said While Scrolling In His Phone . The Waiter Walked Away . I Sighed And Stared At The Menu , I Can Bet We'll Be Stuffed After Eating All This . 

After Eating , We Took A Cab Back To Our Vacation House . " Ahhh.....So Tiring !! Let's Sleep Please ." Yoongi Groaned As He Dragged His Feet In The House . I Chuckled And Walked In . Today Was Really Fun , Firstly At Water Park , Then Near Eiffel Tower !! Too Good .....I Wish We Could Stay Here For More Days But Yoongi Said We Have A Promotion Party Of Our K-Drama , So Can't Stay Out Of Seoul For More Days . He Got No Jams . 

I Walked In My Room And Plopped On Bed .After Showering I Laid On Couch Scrolling Through Na Hee's Insta But  Slowly I Felt My Eyelids Heavy . I Closed My Eyes And Drifted To Sleep . I Wasn't Tired But Too Sleepy . Good Night Everyone ~ 

**********End Of Chapter 57 

Thank You Guys!! I Hope You All Liked It . See You In The Coming Chapter . Please Vote And Comment ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .