Chapter 28

Na Hee's POV 

" Why Are You Here ? " 

I Stopped And Turned To See Jimin . He's Eyes Were Shooting Glares And Hair Was Messy . His Outfit Looked Awfully Similar Coz That's What He Wore A Day Ago . He Looked Like He Cried , Coz He's Nose And Eyes Were Red . He Was Looking Like A Mochi . One Thing That Caught My Attention Was .........White Orchids ??? 

( Imagine They Are White Orchids ) 

" Ugh ......I Should Ask You Mr. Park......Why Are You Here ? I Thought You Should Be On Bed With Chan Hee Beside You . " I Said Getting Up And Walking Towards Him . He Huffed A Humorless Laugh , Making Me Roll My Eyes In Annoyance . 

" You Really Like To Interfere In Other's Life Isn't It ? " He Looked Something Behind Me And Frowned . " Wait !! How Come You Know ......She Liked White Orchids ? .........Who Are You ??" He Stepped Towards Me , I Tried To Step Back But He Pulled Me By My Waist And Glared Me . I Squirmed Trying To Push Him Away , But It Was Impossible For Na Hee Coz She Was Lil Weak .....Now I Really Miss My Body !! Ughhh......." TELL ME !!!!WHO ARE YOU ?? "

" I....I'm ....I'm Her Bestfriend ......Yes.....I Was Minseo's Best- Bestfriend ." He Was Still Looking At Me Like I'm A Prey And He's The Lion With It's Paw On The Deer's Neck . " Let Go Of Me !! " I Stomped On His Foot And Pushed Him Away . " I Should Be The One Who Should Ask You Why The Hell Are You Here ?? When Your Feelings For Her Was So Fake Then Why Pretend To Be A Loyal Fiancé To Minseo?? I Know You Were Always In Chan Hee ......Great , I Can't Believe Chim Chim , You Chose Her On Top Of Minseo ?? How Can You  Do This To Her ?? "

He Grabbed My Jaw Harshly And Made Me Look At Him . " You .....Don't You Dare To Judge My Love For Minseo . Do You Know How I Felt When I Came To Know That She Left Me ?? Do You Know How I Feel For Her ?? Do You Know What Is It Lose Your First Love ? A Playgirl Like You Just Knows How To Play With Other's Feeling And Hurting Others .......You Have No Right To Say Anything About Love .....Chan Hee Was Right ,........You Are Really A Slu- "

* SLAP * 

I Grabbed His Collar Harshly , He Looked At Me In Shock , " I Hate You Park Jimin !! I Hate You !! I Hate You So Much !!! " I Pushed Him Away And Ran Out Of Cemetery . I Sobbed The Whole Way To Home . I Was Running Upstairs But Bumped With The Wall . " Oww...Huh....A Wall Got Legs ?? Hmm?? " I Looked Up To See Jinnie . 

" Wait !! Why Are You In So Hurry ? Haha.....Na Hee ?? Are You Cry -" 

Before He Could Complete His Sentence I Hugged Him Tightly . This Is What I Needed Now , This Is What That Can Ease Any Problem .....A Warm Hug .

Jimin's POV 

I Fall On My Knees Crying . It Was Like My Heart Was Burning Seeing Na Hee Cry . I Didn't Meant To Hurt Her But The Way She Judged My Feeling .....I Guess I Was Lil .....I Mean I Was Way Too Harsh For Her . Uggghhhh !!!! 

I Placed The Bouquet On Her Grave And Touched The Name Engraved On The Tile . I Sighed Heavily And Made My Way Towards My Car . I Called Yoongi Hyung . I Hope He Can Help Me Out This Time . " Erm....Hello ...Hyung ? " 

Na Hee's POV 

I Smiled As I Placed With My Feet In The Water . Jin Oppa Brought Me To His Secret Place , Which Was The Place Where He Comes When He Feels Off . He Thought It Can Ease Me Up . But What Eased Me Up Was He's Voice . It Was So..........Touching And Soothing . Like I Was In Another World , A World Without Any Problem . He's High Pitch Was Really Impressive . I Placed My Head On His Shoulder While He Pulled Me Closer Smiling Warmly . 

I Always Wondered In My Past Life , How It Feels To Have A Caring Elder Brother , I Guess This Is What We Feel , Warmth And Safety . It's Like I'm Under The Shade Of A Huge Tree Which Can Save Me From Every Problem And Lead Me Towards Happiness . Na Hee -ssi .....One Thing I Can Assure You That , Even Though You Were So Bratty And Spoiled But Your Family Loved You Ignoring That Fact . It's Really Great To Experience This Feeling . Feeling Of Being .......Protected . 

I Was In My Own Thoughts When Someone Splashed Water At Me

I Was In My Own Thoughts When Someone Splashed Water At Me.  I Huffed Out Laughter And Splashed Water At Him . We Played And Almost Resulted To Fall In Pond . I Swam Away While Jin Slapped The Water With A Pout As He Failed To Catch Me . We Both Burst Out Into  Laughter While Playing In The Pond . 

I Walked In My Room After We Came Back Home , I Changed Into This : 

I Laid On Bed Still Thinking About Jimin's Words . I Know It Was Me Who Provoked Him But I Can't Deny That He's Words Pierced My Heart Making It Bleed . I Hate Him But I Can't Hate Him , He's My Fiancé  After All . I Smiled Weakly And Rolled On Bed Lazily . I Heard A Knock At my Door , " Come In !! " 

" NA HEE -AH !! " 

I Smiled Weirdly Waving At The Person At My Door . And She Was No One Else But ....... 

*************************End Of Chapter 28 . 

Thanks For Reading . Vote And Comment For Sure . Also Check out My Other FF !! 

Don't Hate Me For Making Na Hee And Jimin Fight But I Made it For A Reason , Just Enjoy ~ 

See You Later In Next Chapter , Anneyong !! 

- Charil Meng .