Chapter 7

Diya's POV

I woke up the next day and after few minutes of yawning and stretching , i went in the bathroom to get ready for the day.
After brushing my teeth and taking a bath i wore a blue jeans with black top and magenta shrug as its a little bit chilly here .

Source: Google

Source: Google

After getting ready i saw the time and it was 8:30 in the morning. So i left my room , took the elevator and went to the lobby . I wish the receptionist good morning and left the hotel to explore London.

After wandering around for half n hour , i saw a cafe and went inside to have some breakfast. We have to give our order on the counter with our name and they will call us when it will be ready. There was a line in front of the counter so i also join the line . There were 4-5 people in front of me. I was looking around the cafe to found some seats so that i can occupy it after giving my order.

After few minutes , now there was only one person in front of me and after that i can finally give my order.
Now it was my turn and as i was going to give my order i notice that suddenly everyone went silent. The girl behind the counter was looking fearfully at the cafe door instead of taking my order.
Suddenly someone came and started giving their order to the girl behind the counter.

"Hey you can't just come and give order like that , can't you see this line . Everyone is waiting to give their order and now its my turn . So if you want to order than go and stand in the line and wait." I said looking at him angrily then turn to the girl to give her my order  but she wasn't listening to me and watching that man fearfully.

"Are you going to take my order or not" i asked her . I can feel the stare that man was giving me.

"I...i..ye..no..ye. ..i ..um" she stuttered looking at me than him.

"What? Haven't saw any girl before" I asked him looking at him irritatingly. He looked shocked.

He muttered something still looking at me but i couldn't hear what he said .

When no one said anything for few minutes i got super irritated.

"Fine , i will find some other cafe then , take his order otherwise you won't take anyone's order will you?" I asked her angrily and then left from there . What i didn't notice in my anger was how everyone was watching me with their mouths agape.

After leaving the cafe i  took the cab and went to the Buckingham Palace. My appetite long gone because of that stupid.

After roaming around for an hour their was going to be the changing of guard ceremony. So i wait there and watch as it started. ( I don't know anything about it . I just look it up on internet )

After 30 minutes it was finished, i look around some more and then saw the time. It was almost lunch time so i took the cab and told him to take me to some nice restaurant.

After few minutes i was in the restaurant . It was small but cozy . It has a homey vibe to it. 

Few minutes later a waitress came to take my order , after giving her my order, i look around then suddenly my phone started ringing. I take out my phone and saw it was my mom.

So i answered it and talk to her,  in the meantime my lunch also came . I mouthed ' Thankyou' to her and then she left.

After talking few more minutes i disconnect the call and started eating my food.

After that i again went to explore more . Few older people were staring at me strangely but i ignore them.

Later that night

11:30 Pm

After roaming the nice places here , i went back to the hotel. Their was new receptionist here who was talking rudely to everyone. I didn't like her one bit ,last nights receptionist was much better than her . I shake my head and left for my room. After changing into my night clothes i called it a night and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

Short chapter i know, but next chapter will be long i promise.

Who do you think was that man in the cafe? Do tell me who do you think he is?

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂