Chapter 35

Diya's POV

After coming back from the mall with a very irritated and sour faced Liam, i went to my room to put away my shopping bags.

I was thinking about Emilia , after talking to her i get to know that she is very innocent and naive. I don't know how even her parents let her come here alone. She is so innocent that anyone can take advantage of her.

After meeting her i didn't wanted to leave her alone. I don't know why but i feel this protectiveness over her like i just need to protect her.

So i asked for her number so that i can be in contact with her but she said she didn't have her phone with her and that she will buy a new one soon. So i gave her my number instead and told her to message me as soon as she buy a new phone.

After that we dropped her at her hotel and came home.

I was so tired with all this shopping so i decided to take a nap.

Few hours later.....

I woke up and looked outside to see that it was already dark outside.

So i got up and changed my clothes then went downstairs.

Everyone was so silent today....as i walk down i didn't saw any of my brothers or parents.

Only some maids and few bodyguards were here.

So after roaming and trying to find anyone of my brother, i reached dinning room where i saw 2 maid talking to each other in low voices.

When i went near them they saw me and got silent .

"Hey do you know where are my brothers and parents?" I asked them and they both looked at each other then me.

"Uhh...they ...ummm" they tried to say something.

"What happened ? Is everything alright?" I asked now worried.

"Mam...they actually we are not sure if we should tell you or not" other maid said.

"What is it that you can't tell me? And if its about my family i deserve to know what is happening. So tell me where is everyone?" I asked them

"Mam ...they actually uhh...they are in the hos----" she was cut off by a Martha

"What is going on here? You guys are here to work not to gossip around now get back to work" she said and both maids ran away.

"Martha whats going on? Where is everyone ? And what are those maids going to tell me? Please answer me" I said to Martha.

"Hey... relax nothing is going on and don't listen to these maids they just loves to gossip around" she said averting her eyes.

"No Martha i know something is going on so you better tell me otherwise i will find it out myself" i said to her

"Bella trust me nothing is wrong " she said

"Then where is everyone ?" I asked her

"They... Uh... They all are busy they will be back soon" she tried to cover

"Oh really!! They all got busy suddenly and that too at the same time wow!!" I said to her

"Martha please just tell me where is everyone please...." I said to her and she sighed.

"Fine but please don't panic ok" she said and i nodded my head nervously.

"Ok...so uh...how to start??" She muttered.

"Just tell me where is everyone?" I asked her

"Everyone is in the hospital right now" she said