Chapter 39

Diya's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I clutched my head and tried to remember what happened. After few minutes of thinking i remembered that i was in the amusement park with emmy and suddenly a rush of people came because of which we got seperated and as i was searching for her someone put something on my mouth and then everything went black.

I suddenly opened my eyes remembering everything to only be greeted by the blackness.

I tried to look here and there but can't see anything because of the darkness. Not a single ray of light could be seen.

' Where the hell i am '? I thought to myself trying to adjust my eyes with theh darkness. Then i remembered emmy.

"Emmy? Emmy are you here?" I asked and after a few minutes i heard a someone groan.

"Emmy? Is that you?" I again asked.

"Diya?" She said

"Yeah!!" I replied sighing in relief. At least she is with me and not alone in that amusement park.

"Ow!!" She groaned again

"Emmy what happened? Are you alright?" I asked her as i look around to find her in the dark.

"Yeah , but my head is aching badly" she said.

"I know emmy it will be alright don't worry" i said to her as i got up and move towards her voice to reach her.

'Whoever kidnapped us is really a stupid, they didn't even tied me' i thought and rolled my eyes.

After a few minutes of searching i stumbled on someone's leg and fall down.

"Emmy?" I asked to be sure that its her and not someone else.

"Yes!!!' She said as her hand came in contact with mine.

We hugged each other tightly and suddenly emmy started crying.

"Hey hey!! What happened emmy why are you crying?" I asked her

"I am scared diya. Where are we? I wanna go home , i am afraid of darkness." She said as she clutched my hand tightly.

"Hey don't worry i am right here with you nothing will happen and we will go home soon don't worry. Shhh.... Don't cry now " I said and tried to comfort her with my words but i myself am not sure when we will go home or if we will ever be able to go home.

Suddenly i hear a few footsteps and then an unlocking of a door . I looked forward to see who is there but then sudden brightness forced my eyes to close on itself.

After few seconds i opened my eyes and tried to adjust them to the sudden brightness.

"Hello granddaughter" i heard someone said and looked to my right to see an aged man sitting on a chair and a man in his early fifties standing behind him.

I looked at both of them then at emmy asking her with my eyes if she knows them but she shaked her head and hugged me tightly.

"I am talking to you isabella or should i call you diya" he said and i looked at him confused.

"Who are you?" I asked with confidence trying to not show my fear.

"Oh my!!! Didn't steven told you who i am to you darling?" He asked with  one eyebrow raised.

"No?" I said questioningly and suddenly an evil smirk came on his face.

"Oh darling!!! How cruel is your father he didn't told you who i am well darling lets not keep you in suspense alright." He said and looked at the man standing behind him who was also smirking at him.