Chapter 10

Diya's POV

Its already evening and uncle Frank and i have spent our whole day here in Hyde park enjoying. We have bonded so well , it feels like i have known him my whole life. He is sweet , funny and caring. I told him about my life and he told me about his. But mostly he talk about his bestfriend. He told me that his friend have 5 sons and that he is a billionaire and a very well known person here in London.

Now here we are having dinner in one of the restaurants in Hyde park.

"So diya tell me did you enjoy yourself today ?" He asked

"Yes uncle today was awesome. I really enjoyed myself. " I said to him eating my food

"Glad to hear " he replied.

After that we were silently eating our dinner when we hear someone clear their throat.

We both look at the person and guess what who's here??? Yup I don't know i never met this person lol.

"Matthew, what are you doing here?" Asked uncle Frank

"I just had a meeting with some clients and then i saw you so i thought maybe i could join you?" He asked but he was looking at me with unreadable emotions in his eyes.

"Ofcourse why not , you can join us . Is it ok with you diya?" Uncle Frank asked me .

"Sure no problem" i said and saw Matthew sit beside uncle frank .

"Let me introduce you both. Matthew this is Diya and Diya this is Matthew my bestfriend's son . I told you about him remember?" He asked me

"Oh ofcourse i remember uncle. Nice to meet you Matthew" i said giving him my hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you too Bella " he replied .

"Bella?" I asked him

"Wha ...Oh sorry ,its just that you look like someone i know. Sorry" he said looking strangely at me.

After he also ordered his food and we ate our food in silence but i could see Matthew looking at me every few minutes trying to be discreet but failing miserably.

After few minutes we finished our food and this time Matthew paid it even after i tried to argue and uncle Frank supported him as well." Hmmmpp.

After that we spend some more time strolling and talking to each other even Matthew joined us .

As uncle Frank and i were talking i feel a tug at my hair and turned around to see Matthew .

"Uh... sorry there was some insect on your hair i was just removing it" he replied sheepishly.

"Its ok" i said and we started roaming around again.

"Uh i just remember that i have some important meeting to attend so i will just take my leave. " Suddenly Matthew said out of the blue.

"Alright see you later Matthew" uncle Frank said and hug him

"It was nice meeting you be...diya" he said to me.

"Nice meeting you as well " i said to Matthew and he look hesitating.

"Uhh...can...can i hug you ?" He asked hesitatingly.

"Umm..sure?" I replied unsurely and suddenly i was enveloped in tight hug.

Now i really miss my brother as well . The first thing i will do after going to hotel is call my brother. I'm really missing him.

"Thankyou" he said with a wide smile.

"Bye Diya" he said and nod at uncle Frank then left.

"Comeon Diya let me drop you to your hotel, its already late now"  uncle Frank said

"Its ok uncle , i already have a cab outside waiting for me, don't worry" i said to him

"Are you sure , i can drop you to your hotel." He said

"No no its ok , i will be fine" i said to him

"Alright then come give this old man a hug" he said opening his arms widely.

I laughed and then gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. He is like a second father to me.

"I will see you soon diya hopefully" he muttered  to himself  but i heard him .

"What?" i asked him

"Oh nothing , i hope to see you soon diya . Come i will drop you to your cab atleast." he said and gave a kiss to my forehead.

After that we walk and in few minutes we were in front of the cab.

"So this is your stop i guess" uncle Frank said

"Yes, bye uncle Frank" i said to him and sit inside the cab after the driver open the door for me.

I saw uncle Frank talking to the driver . He nod at what uncle Frank said and then sit in the driver seat and started the car.

I wave last time at uncle Frank as the driver drove us away to the hotel.

Today was interesting...... I thought as i laid my head on the seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

I hope you like the chapter . Enjoy

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 😊😊

And i would like to gave a special thanks to @ nightstar321 for making this beautiful book cover for my story. Thankyou 😘😘