Chapter 1

Chae Soyeon's POV

I was walking through the empty corridors of the school to my locker. Everyone's probably in class right now as I'm 10 minutes late. I looked around and observe the school environment. It was just like before. I reached my lockers and look for my books. I take whatever was needed and headed for my classroom.

It was chaotic. That means the teacher didn't arrive yet. I took a deep breath and decided to take a step into the classroom. Some of the students are already giving me hateful looks and whispering among themselves but I couldn't care less. It was all his fault anyways. I took a seat at the back beside the window.

I was looking outside the window and hearing everyone talking shit about me then all of a sudden someone came and slammed its hand on my table harshly, creating a loud sound. I didn't flinch or anything. But everyone's attention was now at me. I looked up uninterestedly and saw one of my classmate, Bae Irene.

"Hey you fucking bitch!", she exclaims as she shoots daggers on me through her eyes.

"Why are you here? After what you have done, did you think people would want to see you?!"

I stared at her and kept quite as I know if I started talking, things could get worse than it already is.

" Why aren't you talking now! Have you gone dumb?" She shouted which nearly caused my eardrums to burst.

Then I heard a familiar voice, I already knew who it belonged to " Irene, what are you doing here?" He asked her in his deep voice which made girl's knees go week

"Oh Jungkookie oppa! I was just- um asking Soyeonie about the homework." Irene spoke in a high pitched voice which made me want to vomit right there.

" Irene, I know what you are doing. Just leave her alone. She just came back to school after a whole month. Let's not treat her like this and let her be." The guy who I heavily despised said to her, staring at me deeply. I turned to him and returned his stare and rolled my tongue inside my left cheek in annoyance.

Being totally annoyed right now because of his presence and his fake behaviour, I left the classroom with my bag and headed towards the rooftoop. The only place where I can feel at peace. I don't care about the classes anymore. I should probably drop out but that would only make my parents angrier. They literally were about to kick me out of the house after they heard about the incident.

I finally reached the rooftop and took a seat somewhere in the middle. I look around the rooftop and can see the whole view of Seoul from here. It looks so pretty and calming in a way.

All of a sudden, I heard the rooftoop door burst open. I stood up quickly at the thought of being caught bunking classes. As I was about to run towards the corner to hide, I heard that guy. The guy who ruined my life. That guy who made my school life miserable. Just because of him, everyone now hates me. Even my own parents doesn't wants to see my face.

"Yah! Soyeon! What are you doing here?" He shouts as he gets closer to me.

"Are you becoming a rebel now? Bunking classes in your first day at school!" He scruned up his eyebrows together in a worried face or should I say fake worried face.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him. His fakeness could easily be seen. He then chuckled and nodded his face side by side as if finally letting the act go.

"What? Are you not talking to me now?" He smirked as he gets closer to me. He gripped my wrists which caused me to shout. "Let me go you motherfucking fake jerk!" He flinched a bit at my sudden outburst but then he stayed calm.

He didn't let go of my wrists, rather he tightened the grip on my wrists and leaned closer to my ear, "Baby, you caused this and now you gotta endure this all". He whispers as he backed off and smirked which made me wanna slap that smirk off his fucking face.

"I don't give a flying fuck about it now" I spat and I harshly withdraw my hand from his tight grip.

I looked at him rubbing my wrists that went a bit red from his tight grip and rudely spoke, "Why are you even here? Don't you have classes?"

"I do have classes but I wondered if you were dead or not so I came to check." He said staring at my wrists and licking his pink lips afterwards.

"Why do you care? You don't have to show your fake pity on me. I know your true self. So you don't have to act. And what made you think I'll take my life just because of a stupid bastard like you? I said as I was burning holes at him with my glare.

"Maybe keep your mouth shut and if I even hear anything from you, you know the consequences." He stated and walked out of the rooftop not giving me a chance to reply. I stared weirdly at the door from where he just left.

He just made my school life miserable and now he's making it even worser by talking to me. I hate him so much. I wish I could punch the shit of life outta him.

Fake jerks with 2 inch dicks. I scoffed at the thought of it. I looked around the rooftop view and made myself calm. The thoughts of him made me wanna bury myself inside a deep hole and never come back.

I stared at the beautiful view ahead of me and felt my eyes drooping. Soon sleep took over me, drifting myself in a whole different world where there was no worries-

So the first chapter is done! I'm actually new to this writing stuff and English is not my first language so I'm really sorry for any grammatical errors. You guys can suggest me some parts if you want. I'll try to publish new chapters every Saturday. If you like this first chapter then please vote and comment as it would help me very much.

-Author ❤