Chapter 2

• Flashback •

Chae Soyeon's POV

I sighed heavily before getting up from my seat. The bell just rung which caused everyone to sprint out of the classroom for their lunch. I stuffed my books into my bag and headed for the cafeteria.

I buy some food and look around the cafeteria for a seat. Finding none, I walk towards the stairs which leads to the rooftop. I was already exhausted from the last class and now I had to climb up the stairs so I opened the rooftop door and hurriedly went inside only to see something I never even imagined.

There was the school heartthrob, Jeon Jungkook making out with a student. I widened my eyes and quickly turn around to run without getting noticed. But I stumbled into something and my precious food fell all over from my hand which caused a sound.

"Shit" I mumbled before running off to the cafeteria. I hope they didn't see me.

I never expected the school's heartthrob to randomly make out with a student. As far as I knew, he was a guy who didn't even steal a glace at any girls. His fangirls would always clinge to him,but he finds a way to shove them away.

Though I shouldn't  give two fucks about it now because my goddamn food decided to leave me alone forever.

I cry in my heart for my delicious food and just decided to buy a chocolate milkshake for now.

I was sipping into my milkshake, sitting in one corner of the cafeteria, scrolling through my phone. All of a sudden I heard loud squeaks and screams. I already knew why it was for so I didn't bother to pay attention to it because of the fear of being caught.

I was scrolling through my phone while still sipping into my milkshake when I saw from the corner of my eyes that someone is approaching me. I slightly look up and then look down quickly, trying to avoid any eye contact or anything.

It was Jungkook. I think he found out that I saw him making out. He walked past me but he slipped a piece of paper in my table as if it was very easy and unnoticeable and then went to order his food. I stared at the piece of paper and stuffed it in my jeans pocket.

The bell finally rung, indicating that lunch break was over. Everyone started going back to their classroom and I also stood up and went.

I was sitting in my usual seat when Jungkook came and sat a few seats away from me. I was trying not to care about it but from the corner of my eye I could see that he keeps staring at me. I nervously leaned back into my seat, trying to find a comfortable position.

The teacher finally came and started teaching while I could still feel that Jeon guy staring at me.

After an hour or so, the class finished and I quickly stood up and was about to sprint outside, when I suddenly felt a hand grab my wrists. It wasn't a rough grip but it was strong and firm.

I slightly gulped before looking back only to see a serious looking Jungkook. "I need to speak to you. Follow me." He whispers and after that he walked out the door. I quietly followed him and took out the piece of paper and opened it.

'Meet me at the rooftop before lunch ends' was written over there. So I was suppose to meet him at the rooftop before lunch but I just opened the paper right now. I think he already knows that I'm the one who saw him.

I walk after him and suddenly he stops which causes me to bump into his back. But then he swiftly turned around and pinned me towards the wall.

"What the fuck!" I screeched as I was trying to remove him from me. I was struggling like a madman now.

"Shut the fuck up" he says as he tightened his grip and leaned closer. "and just listen to me" he added.

"Leave me you jerk! Why did you bring me here!" I didn't stop my struggles. But then he leans closer. Too close for my own liking. I stop and glare at him.

"I know you saw that" he started. His warm breath was hitting against my face. "and I want you to stay quite about it. Don't you dare tell this to anyone. If I even hear a peep out of you then your life will become a living hell" he spat as he was leaning closer to my neck and started to rub my bare thigh which was a bit exposed because the skirt rode up.

I pushed him with all my strength and start "Look, I don't give a single fuck about you or that girl. I don't even care to tell this to anyone so just fuck off or something and don't touch me you perert."

He just looked at me kinda amused. He then turned around and left.

Next day

I was going to my Biology class when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see one of my classmate, Lee Chunghee. She was very pretty, with light brown eyes and brown hair. She was slightly shorter than me and a bit skinnier.

I raise one of my eyebrows, waiting for her to talk.

"Hey Soyeon, I wanted to talk about something. Can you meet me at the third floor's washroom after your class?" She says.

"What is it about?" I said as I scanned her face.

"I'll tell you after your class." She slightly grins and walks away

"Okay?" I say, only to realize that she didn't hear me and she already left.

Well that was weird. Nobody even approaches me because of my coldness.

Time skip

After my class I went up to the third floor's washroom where that Chunghee girl told me to meet up. I saw nobody in that washroom so I called out her name.

"Chunghee? Are you here?" I said.

I heard a small whimper from the last cubicle and I pushed the door only to see that girl Chunghee, heavily bruised and beaten.