Chapter 4

Chae Soyeon's POV

I rub my face in annoyance and turn around to see that Jeon holding some chips packets while smirking. He was wearing a black tee shirt, tucked in his blue jeans and wore a blue jacket over it.

'Why the fuck is he smirking' I thought as I looked at him totally uninterested.

"And?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Nothing. You look nice." He laughs.

I was just wearing my home clothes so he mocked me.

"Am I suppose to wear a gown over here?" I walk outside trying to stay away from that annoying fake guy.

He walks a bit fast, catching up with me and walking side by side now.

"Why the fuck are you walking with me" I looked straight ahead of me.

" I couldn't leave a pretty girl like you walking alone at this hour." He says looking at me but I kept my gaze ahead of me.

"I don't need you walking me home so just fuck off or something" I sped up a bit leaving him behind.

"But I insist" he stated while speeding up to walk with me.

"I don't care, do whatever you want." I now walk slowly finally giving up.

It was quite between us as we kept walking. Then he suddenly spoke up " So, don't you think the weather's really nice today?" He was trying to build a conversation.

"Look Jeon, you've caused enough damage to me already and I don't really want to talk to you so why don't you just go home or jerk off somewhere else." I stated with a cold voice, turning to him.

He bit his lips and after a few seconds he finally looked at me and said "Its not like I want to talk to you either. I was just helping you to get to your home."

"And did I ask you to drop me home? No, right? So just go away." I glared at him.

"Why are you so cold? I'm being nice to you and your treating me like a jerk." He said in his deep voice.

"And you treated me like a queen." I sarcastically said. I saw my house so I ran towards it and opened the door to enter. I quickly close the door and turn around to see mom.

"Where were you, Soyeon?" My mom's voice slightly showed worried.

"I was at the supermarket. I bought ramen for us." I put the ramen packet in the table and she just nodded her head.

We ate silently without talking and then I got up and went to my room. I lay down in my bed, playing with my phone and after some time I put it down and try to sleep.

Next day

I woke up and did my morning routine and wore my school uniform. I go downstairs and see my mom reading a newspaper.

I make a sandwich for myself and sit down at the table and start to eat.

"I told Sungmin to drop you off to school." My mom suddenly says, keeping her eyes in the newspaper. "And after your school ends, I want you to take the bus. Don't bunk classes anymore." She adds.

"Okay" I muttered went outside to wait for Sungmin.

I see his car already waiting for me so I just opened the car door and sat beside him.

"How are you today, princess." Sungmin smiled, looking at me.

"I'm fine Oppa and don't call me princess, it makes me want to puke." I pouted.

"You're so cute." He pinched my cheeks and grabbed a bag from behind the seat.

"I bought you hot chocolate" he gave me the bag and I took the cup inside it.

"Thank you, Sungmin. I-I mean Oppa." I grin sheepishly kissed him in the cheek.

"Anything for my Yeonie" he smiled and started the car.

"So, did your mom hit you or anything yesterday?" He said while driving.

I look out the window and said in a low voice "No".

"Don't lie to me princess. Tell me what happened." He said while placing one of his hand above mine

"S-she just slapped me. Nothing else happened." I stated remembering her actions last night.

"It's going to be alright, Yeonie. I guess she's just stressed out because of her work and all." He assures me and stops the car.

I noticed we have already reached school.

"I know" I said in a low voice and get out of the car.He also got out of the car and went towards me.

"Thank you for dropping me off, Oppa" I smiled a bit.

"Its nothing. Just study well and please don't bunk classes like yesterday and go home early for me." He ruffled my hair.

"Okay, bye" I said.

He suddenly hugged me tightly and said "Bye, Yeonie. If anyone disturbs you here then don't forget to call or text me."

"I'll take that in mind" I let go of the hug and kissed his cheek.

We are just friends so it's normal for us to kiss in the cheeks. I know he doesn't looks at me more than just a friend and I don't also. He is like a big brother to me. He likes a girl named, Park Hyeri in his school and wants to be with her.

He smiled as I said goodbye to him and started to walk towards the entrance. I look back and saw him still standing there, his hands inside his pockets. I slightly smile and wave at him and proceed to walk.

I was smiling while walking then out of nowhere someone put its hands around my shoulder. I look to the direction and see non other than Jeon Jungkook himself.

"What do you want, Jeon?" My smile disappearing. Just seeing him made me want to punch the shit out of him.

"Well, hello to you to baby" he says looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and yanked his hand out of my shoulder but he put it back.

"What's the matter with you." I whined unintentionally and yank his hand back again.

He stared at me with some what wide eyes, but then made a weird expression and said, "I-I..who was that guy with you? Is he your boyfriend or something?"

I kept quite and licked my lips, not wanting to talk to him.

"So he is your boyfriend?!" He says in loud voice which caused some people to stare at us weirdly.

"What the- why do you even care. Go away from me, you idiot."
I sped up to my locker and start to take my books out for the first class.

I sat at the back of the classroom, doodling random stuff at the back of my notebook when suddenly someone threw a scrunched up paper in my head. I look up and everyone started snickering.

I sighed, very mature of these people. The teacher finally came and started teaching.

After some classes it was finally break time. I stretched my hands and walk to my locker to put my bag.

But then suddenly someone pushed me hard towards one of the lockers. I look up and see Irene with two of her side chicks, Junsoo and Jihyo.

I sighed heavily and started "What the fuck do you guys want?"

"After what you did to Chunghee, did you think you could get away with that easily?" Irene glares at me, coming closer.

"You deserve to be beaten up." That Junsoo girl says.

"Oh so you're gonna beat me up right now?" I laugh sarcastically as I pointed to myself.

"Yes you bitch. What did you think" Irene says as she punches me in my stomach.