Chapter 3

• Flashback continues •

Chae Soyeon's POV

"Oh my god! Chunghee! What happened?" I screamed horrifically as I was helping her stand up. She was close to being unconscious but I kept slapping her face slightly to keep her awake.

I heard footsteps and suddenly the door busted open with a group of girls standing by the door.

"Soyeon, what have you done!" One of the girls screeched as she pushed me away from Chunghee.

"What the fuck! I didn't do anything. I just came here and saw her here beaten up."

"Why would you come here at the first place? You probably used this place to beat her up because nobody comes here!" Another girl says as she was slowly walking towards me.

"W-what?! She called me here because she wanted to talk!" I exclaim as I was trying my best to defend myself from this.

"Oh yeah. We all heard your fake scream and now your making up a story to cover yourself up" another one of the girls says as she and some of her friends tightly grips my arms.

"Let me go! You all are misunderstanding this!" I scream as I try to yank my arms but only to fail.

They didn't listen. They started to drag me to the Principle's office. I look down trying to figure out why didn't Chunghee said anything.

Suddenly I bump into someone and fall in my bum. "Hey! Watch it." I say as I looked up only to find the school's heartthrob, Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm really sorry." He says as he places his hand out for me to help me stand up.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion and just take his hand and stood up. Then a girl pushed me forward. "Stop this drama and just come with us" and started dragging me with them.

I look back and see that Jeon guy looking at me and smirking.

So it is him who fooled me.

• Flashback ends •

After a month of suspension. Here I am in this motherfucking school where every single person hates me.

I woke up, rubbing my neck which was sore due to sleeping in a sitting position. I look around and finally realize that I was still in the rooftop.

I look down in my lap and widen my eyes as I see that Jeon guy sleeping in my lap.

"What the-" I say as I slap his face all of a sudden and stand up which caused his head to bump hard into the floor.

"Fuck!" He woke up from his sleep, holding his head in his hands in pain and saw me standing with a shocked face. His eyes turned wide just like mine and then he stared at my eyes for a long time and I didn't give up, I also stared back into his brown orbs.

He suddenly gets embarrassed and stood up looking everywhere around but me. I looked at him weirdly for his behavior.

He then finally looked at my direction but not in my eyes and said " I-I was just p-passing by and decided to take a nap." He stuttered.

He didn't even wait for my reply, he just sprinted out the door. I looked at the door and sighed heavily. I checked my phone to see it was 5:30 p.m.

Shit. School ended in 4:00 and I'm so late now. Mom must be hella angry now. I took my bag and ran down the stairs.

I ran as fast as I can. I just missed the buss and now I gotta walk all the way to my home.