Chapter 16 : Carcinus

Hello everyone. Special thanks to all those supporting this book with their votes. It means a lot 😊.

 It means a lot 😊

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He is known as the Forethinker.

A Titan of Greek mythology.

The son of Iapetus and Themis.

Brother to Atlas.

He stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.

He's Prometheus.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pedro and I slid out of the car in a fluid motion before nonchalantly shutting the door close

Pedro and I slid out of the car in a fluid motion before nonchalantly shutting the door close. We moved around his sky blue Corolla just as Zion parked his Camaro beside us.

He got out with a grim expression and I could tell he wanted to fry Henry's ass. Liam stepped out with a small smile across his face like he can't wait to witness an exciting show.

The four of us moved towards Gwen's home. The house was a simple building made out of logs and a few windows. A line of trees surrounded the place like a make-shift wall. It bordered the forest which stood beyond.

A dog barked at us from its kennel. It strained against its chains, trying to break free. I expected someone to emerge through the door and deal with the loud racket, but no one came out.

No one was home.

If it weren't for the broken windows, flickering lights, and dismantled wooden doors, the house would've looked beautiful.

"I should've stopped her," Pedro stood by me, his face oddly regrettable.

"Its, not your fault." I touched his shoulder. "We all didn't know."

Come to think of it, many questions needed answers. Questions concerning the monsters which attacked us, the Greek gods, and Henry. We planned on interrogating Liam since he knew about this more than us. It was kinda the main reason why Zion dragged him here, even though we can't completely trust him.