Chapter 4- Don't Leave Me

Percy stood nervously outside his mom's and Paul's home. His heart wouldn't calm down and his hands wouldn't stop shaking, making Leo glance at him and smile, trying to comfort him.

Rachel took his hand in attempt to calm him down but he couldn't stop shaking. He raised his fist up, ready to knock.

Knock knock knock

"Coming!" A man called out. The door opened, revealing Paul Blowfish.

His eyes widened, his face paling. "P-Percy?"

Percy couldn't speak, relief setting in. He finally could see them again.

"Where's mom?" He asked.

"Paul? Who is it?" Sally came into view, a small baby girl on her hip. The baby had beautiful blue eyes and black hair.

Percy's relief suddenly turned into shock. Then annoyance.

"So you really had a baby? Why did you keep my baby sister away from me then?" Percy tried to control his tears.

"Percy! Why are you here?"

"You didn't answer my damn question!" He snapped.

The baby flinched, letting out small coos. "Percy, let's meet up somewhere. A cafe, perhaps. Yes, are you hungry? I'll buy you pancakes."

Leo touched Percy's shoulder in comfort, making his anger sizzle out. "Why can't we stay here? Hmm?"

Paul scowled. "Just meet us there! Dear god!" His face was red in anger. Rachel pulled Percy along, still in shock at Paul and Sally's attitude.

"Juice World! Meet us there." Sally weakly called out.

Around 25 minutes later, they were all seated at a booth in Juice World. Percy had soda while both Rachel and Leo had milkshakes. Paul and Sally didn't order anything.

Paul cleared his throat. "Percy... I th-"

"Where is she?" He asked bluntly.

Sally sighed. "Back home with the babysitter. ThTs what we were going to say, Percy. You can't be near her at all. At all. Understand?"

Paul nodded. "You're way too dangerous and I don't want you anywhere near our home or our babygirl, got it?" He said sternly.

Percy was quiet.

"Why? I thought monsters didn't attack mortals." He choked out, tears spilling.

"She has been blessed by Poseidon. Even if she herself doesn't attract monsters, you do but  she can get hurt by monsters." Sally finished.

"Just leave, Percy. Don't contact us, don't visit. You don't belong with us or Estelle."

"Estelle, huh? Alright. I see how it is. You've made yourself clear, don't worry. You won't ever see me again." Percy stood up, Leo and Rachel following him immediately as he walked out the door quickly.

Percy was more heartbroken than angry. His eyes seemed unfocused, his hands were clenched tightly. So tightly that blood started spilling out.

"Oh, Perce. Here, give me your hands. I always carry bandages." Rachel took his hands and disinfected them, wrapping them in bandages carefully. He shook as sobs racked his body.

"Why is my life falling apart? I miss when we were all happy and close. I miss when my parents loved me."

Leo hugged him. "Even I can't crack a joke right now. You still have us, and hopefully camp Jupiter."

Percy calmed down and got on Blackjack. Leo and Rachel got on as well behind Percy, and they took off towards the camp.

As soon as they reached the gates, the soldiers ran up to Percy. They hugged him, smiling widely in excitement. They let them in immediately.