Chapter 6- Forever Young

Percy panicked, quickly losing his cool. He ran towards the direction Magnus headed in and called out his name.

"MAGNUS!!! MAGNUS COME BACK!" But Magnus had already left.

Percy rushed down the stairs, carrying Alex on his back. He frantically looked around for any way of transportation, ignoring the weird looks from the pedestrians. At this point Percy didn't even care anymore and wanted to get Alex to a camp as quickly as possible. Maybe even to a hospital.

He groaned in frustration when he didn't see a cab around or any cars. He was about to call for an ambulance when he heard someone call out his name.

"Percy?! Is that you?"

He whipped around, just to reveal a worried looking boy.

"OH MY GODS GROVER!!!" Percy screamed.

Grover grinned but it faltered when he saw the boy draped on his shoulders. "Is he okay?"

"No! Help me, please! I think he's dead!!!"

Grover quickly took him off his shoulders and laid his on the concrete, using his backpack as a pillow. He closed his eyes and placed his hand on Alex's chest.

There was a warm glow radiating off Grover's hand that went into Alex's chest. Some color came back into his cheeks. Grover took his hand off and stumbled backwards, falling on his butt.

"Is he alive?" Percy hopefully asked.

"Yes, but you need to get him to camp as soon as possible. He won't make it all the way to Camp Half -Blood. Take him to Camp Jupiter. He needs Apollo's magic or even one of his kid's healing powers." He replied tiredly.

"How did you learn how to do that?!" Percy asked incredulously.

"Pan taught me when I met him. Anyways, we better hurry. Is anyone coming for you?"

"Yes, he was supposed to but he's not here yet. Are you coming with us?" Percy asked.

Grover nodded, a smile spreading across his face slowly. "I missed you so much."

Percy crawled over to him and hugged him tightly. He took a shaky breath and forced himself not to cry as he told him everything that's happened.

"WHAT?! Annabeth did that?"

Percy smiled sadly and sighed. "I never knew she was just with me because she wanted attention. I hope she's happy with Jason now."

They heard a car honk and they looked over to see Magnus running towards them and Will Solace following along. Magnus panted heavily and plopped down next to Alex, intertwining his fingers with his.

Will got straight (the only straight thing about him) to work. "Thank the gods I was already on my way here to surprise Nico or else I wouldn't have made it on time. Magnus caught me one second before knocking on Nico's cabin door. Tch. Death boy will have to wait."

Percy eyed Magnus holding Alex's hand. He cleared his throat and got his attention. "So uh, what's happening with you and Alex?"

Magnus blushed red and shook his head. "None of your business Seaweed Brain."

It didn't go unnoticed that Percy flinched at the nickname. Magnus raised his eyebrows and asked him, "What's going on with you and Annabeth?"

"That's none of your business too." Percy knew that he had to tell Magnus sooner or later but he was already in shock.

Magnus noticed how Percy was trembling and how tightly he clenched his fists. He decided to tell Percy.

"Alex and I are dating. Kind of. I hope you accept us."